2 Teeny observations - new receipts & no more free cheese sauce

They only won that year because it was Dungys team Gruden had nothing to do with it he even admitted that himself. They have been one a slow train to stinks vill since then.

SpongeScott

They only won that year because it was Dungys team Gruden had nothing to do with it he even admitted that himself. They have been one a slow train to stinks vill since then.
Doesn't matter whose "team" it was--they won the Super Bowl and they have won a division title since then.

You could always move.

But hey, let's talk about cheese sauce.

Actually it does matter Dungy was a better Coach tehn Gruden and They traded away all the good players after they won the Super Bowl. Im just saying they need work and Im going to go on record now as saying if they loose much more this season Gruden is out, It may not be this season but He wont be around much longer if they dont start winning some more games. I know how their outfit works here and thats what happend with Dungy and look where hes gone with the Colts. But anyways *does better homer simpson impression* CHEESEE SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AliciaLuvzDizne

:lol: Sounds like Mike is rubbing off on you, He always went nuts at ODF when a new vendor would call the GTs and say their printer ran out of ink.
:lol: well
I learned the hard way actually...

I put REGULAR paper in our THERMAL ink thingy

whoopsie :lol:

(if all of our printers are thermal what the heck was a regualr roll doing there in the first place! :lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom