2 OC Sheriffs shot near WDW

1disneydood

That's awful. Those who shoot police (who's job it is to protect us) shouldn't even get a trial. I bet they aren't looking for the loose suspect with tasers drawn. Hopefully he'll get to feel what a slug feels like.

Momx3

YIKES!! We're staying at the sister property Buena Vista Suites in 1 week. That is scary! Unfortunately it happens everywhere.

cbmartin

wow i live at Chatham Square and its crazy, theirs police all around the place, because it right in the backyard of my apartments, ill try to get pictures if the busses go by. its crazy!!!!!!!!

radiohost

I'm in Chatham right now... they have a bunch of cops here watching the fences making sure nobody jumps over. There are a bunch of helicopters flying around, it's pretty nuts.

Thanks,

Shes at Animal Kingdom right now with her friends. I called and told her about what happened so she is delaying her trip back for a few hours.

News report said the two cops are not in serious condition.

Keep us updated with whats going on.

Radiohost:cool:

slappy magoo

That's awful. Those who shoot police (who's job it is to protect us) shouldn't even get a trial. I bet they aren't looking for the loose suspect with tasers drawn. Hopefully he'll get to feel what a slug feels like.

First of all, I'm glad the situation is over and the suspects are arrested.

But still this has got to be the most un-american sentiment I've read on these boards in quite some time. EVERY SUSPECT gets a trial, I don't care if you're accused of shooting at cops or molesting puppies or using old people as snow shoes. There's always the possibility that things aren't what they appear to be, and that's why a trial is so important. It not only gets to the what, but the why, things happened. This situation might seem cut-and-dry, and maybe it is. But for the occasions where the crime isn't so cut-and-dry, the truth will (hopefully) come out in trial. To put it bluntly (and this is coming from the son of a former cop), not every cop is a good guy. I'm not going to romanticize or wax on about what happened anymore than that, certainly not going to risk maligning the reputations of these particular cops shot on duty, because I don't know what happened. Right now, nobody does except the people involved. Hence, the need for a trial.

slappy magoo

It's because of the overly leanient judicial system, why crime is so bad. That is all.:shrug:

Or the p***-poor education system, the increase of organized crime glamorizing illegal acts, increasingly bleak job opportunities, a lack of parental supervision...it takes all kinds of ingredients to make soup, even a soup that tastes like garbage, and these problems didn't spring up as the effect to any one singular cause. To blame it all on an overly leanient (sic) judicial system, pardon the bad pun, doesn't do the issue justice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom