2 adults at O'hana Breakfast?

disneydudette

Original Poster
So for our first morning, I made reservations for 2 at O'hana's for 8:10a. I opted to go here instead of Kona for the offerings and environment.

Last time I ate here was in 2001 and we were given a great window-side table overlooking the lagoon and castle.

Any recent experiences with adults? Should I consider a change to Kona?

drew81

I've went to the Ohana breakfast the last few trips by myself and I've had a nice time. Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto are there as well.

My sister and I have reservations at Ohana's April 30th at 8:15am kinda early but we're going to hop over to MK after. It's just going to be the 2 of us :king:

Iknewagirlnamed

I really wanted to go to Ohana when I went a couple of months ago, but since it is family style and I was by myself, I didn't know how well that would work. What are your opinions?

sweetpee_1993

We did the Lilo & Stitch breakfast at Ohana's on our last trip (in December). I won't go all-out totally bashing the restaurant. I've learned that all the restaurants have the ability to be hit-or-miss with the service which will totally affect the entire overall experience. Our first (& probably last) experience there was not so good. I'm sure when the food is hot and plentiful it is yummy and when drinks are brought out and you actually have service that exists it's a fabulous experience. The characters are fun. I imagine sitting out of the way by the windows would be a bit more relaxed, too. Hhmmm...maybe ask to be seated there if possible. We also had Kona Cafe for breakfast on a different day and we really, really enjoyed that. I loved the coffee and the tonga toast. It was wonderful. Again, that's also a big difference in the service we received. I'm sure other's have had the opposite experience. I think if we were to choose between the 2 restaurants we would choose Kona. Either way, you'll have fun. You're at Disney. You can't beat that!

Have fun!

:wave:

RedGear

i've never ate breakfast a ohana, but my family always eats dinner there every time we go. I have heard very good things about the breakfast and I sure you will love it. :wave:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
So for our first morning, I made reservations for 2 at O'hana's for 8:10a. I opted to go here instead of Kona for the offerings and environment.

Last time I ate here was in 2001 and we were given a great window-side table overlooking the lagoon and castle.

The only reason to change to Kona is if you think it would be more fun. Personally, I think both places are great to eat at and you'll enjoy it no matter what you do. My limited experience at character meals without kids was very good. The characters will spend as much time with you as you want. Have fun!

ThinkTink721

This would be a fun experience for just adults or adults w/ kids.
We had a nice window view last Sept.
I would recommend this one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom