2/10 Joe Millionaire

SpongeScott

Original Poster
1. Was anybody as disappointed with this episode as I was?
2. What do you think the twist will be next week?
3. Which girl does he choose?

Originally posted by sandjhooker
1. Was anybody as disappointed with this episode as I was?
2. What do you think the twist will be next week?
3. Which girl does he choose?

1. horribly disappointed.

2. She won't show in the ballroom.

3. He's gonna pick Sarah. :(

WDWspider

I feel that the entire contest has been a lie to BOTH of them. I think Evan has known all along that he is poor and would have to tell them, but afterwards I believe he will be awarded some kind of cash money prize making him a millionaire or so. On the ladies side this willl mean they would have to not only love him just for him, but if they refuse him after finding out he is poor then they will get a slap in the face as he is awarded the money for real. However if they can love him even afte the lie, they wil be nicely rewarded with the cash as bonus. This is also good for Evan, it weeds out the ones who were just after his money without him feeling guilty about anything. If they can give away that much money on game shows, they can easily do it here. So I feel that is the big TWIST.

Very disappointed with the show last night. :mad:

GenerationX

1. This episode was one action-packed, fun hour of television! Except that it wasn't. Fox Execs should feel guilty for having put this episode on the air. This is assuming they still have actual human feelings.
2. The twist? Zora is the Mole. Wait, wrong show. No, Zora is a millionaire.
3. Brainless Joe goes with Sarah. She dumps him on the spot, the other 19 women come back in to mock him, and he ends up dating that creepy "host", Alex McLeod.

WDWKing

1. I was really pi$$ed.
2. I think that he will tell the girl that he doesn't have the money, then if/when she comes to the ballroom, he will tell her he got paid a couple of million to do the show, and that he really is a millionaire.
3. I think he will pick Zora.

OMG just saw the teaser for Monday's show and well it looks like the twist is on Even.... He says somethingnt o the effect of..... There's something going on here, and nobody's telling me what it is......

Can't wait to see the show..... It will hopefully make up for that garbage they had on yesterday.....

Ash

I was horribly disappointed... I wasted an hour for a summary of all the shows I've already seen?

I think he might pick Zora.

Dawn S

1. This Monday's episode served no purpose but to fill space. Dramatically disappointing!!

2. I agree....the twist will be that Zora is a millionaire. Heard this too many times, so I'm starting to believe it.

3. He'll pick Zora.

Erika

I agree- last night had no point whatsoever but to fill up space.

This show started up so quickly- BAM, 12 girls, BAM, 8 girls- now at its end it is really dragging its feet. 2 HOURS next week? Ay ay ay. I don't know that I can handle 2 full hours.

If he doesn't pick Zora- Well, he should definitely choose her. How many times has Sarah already claimed on camera that she could "change" Evan? Zora was my favorite from Episode1 and I am shocked that she made it this far. I thought she would be gone after that really bad date. So I have to either give him credit for recognizing that she's the best one in the bunch, or else I have to think something is up.

One episode that really cracked me up- the whole point of the show is to find out who loves him for HIMSELF and not for his money. Yet when he chose MoJo to stay on, the reason he gave was "She's rockin' hot" :lol: HELLO?!?!???? Double standard???

How many hours have I wasted watching this crap? LOL Oh well. I watch it while working out so at least it's not a complete loss. :rolleyes:

AliciaLuvzDizne

i NEVER watched the show before monday
i wanted to see the girls' reactions when he told them he was real poor.

I WAS SOOO ISSEDPAY- OFFAY (pig latin :lol: ) i KNOW i wont be able to deal with 2 hours of it next week

i bet he pick the blonde though, the other one frustraited him becuase she wasnt all over him all the time

sigh
men (jk)
:rolleyes: w

CrisKennedy

1. Yes, very disappointing
2. I have no idea.
3. Zora

**FYI...Did you know the host Alex McLeod was the host on Trading Space until she was replaced by Paige Davis?**

Dawn S

Evan was on Howard Stern this morning.

??POSSIBLE SPOILER AHEAD?? SKIP POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Judging off of what was said, it sounds to me like he was not really into any of the women too much. It also sounds as if he didn't get a gal from all this. He said the "chosen girl's" reaction to the truth is priceless & the "twist" is even better. He also said he wasn't nervous about the truth coming out, or remorseful. And ummmm...he SWEARS there was no "intimacy" as insinuated on the dates. It was a REALLY interesting interview. Anyone else catch this?

WDWspider

Originally posted by spider-man
I feel that the entire contest has been a lie to BOTH of them. I think Evan has known all along that he is poor and would have to tell them, but afterwards I believe he will be awarded some kind of cash money prize making him a millionaire or so. On the ladies side this willl mean they would have to not only love him just for him, but if they refuse him after finding out he is poor then they will get a slap in the face as he is awarded the money for real. However if they can love him even afte the lie, they wil be nicely rewarded with the cash as bonus. This is also good for Evan, it weeds out the ones who were just after his money without him feeling guilty about anything. If they can give away that much money on game shows, they can easily do it here. So I feel that is the big TWIST.

Very disappointed with the show last night. :mad:

I got it, I got it. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom