1st Trip

Paul

Hi All,
My family and I are making our first trip to Orlando, and we are staying in a villa in Kissimmee. We are travelling from the UK and there are 6 adults & 5 children the youngest 2 being 4 & 5. I believe walking round the parks all day in the heat can be pretty tiring and will be hard work for the young ones not to mention the not so young. Can anyone suggest an ideal scenario for an enjoyable day getting round the parks keeping the young children happy and also the young at heart who want to enjoy all the thrill rides?
Will we have problems getting a table for 11 people when dining out?
Cheers
Paul.

The Mom

Premium Member
Paul,
I think they're not replying because there AREN'T any good Florida beers. Most local brands in the US have been taken over by the big companies (AB,Miller,etc.) I prefer the national beers available at WS.

marciahahn

Upvote 0

Spocky

Originally posted by MISS MINNIE
The best beer in Fla is Budweiser "whassssup".

:D :D

I couldn't agree with you more:D :D :D

Taken at DLP in May

Upvote 0
M

Mr Lightbeer

Re: Lightbeer

Originally posted by Paul
Hey Marky,
See whay you mean about lightbeer, is he an Evertonian do you think?
Paul.

paul if you ever call me an evertonian again ,I'll smack you in the mouth! :D

Upvote 0
M

Mr Lightbeer

oh and paul, sit down and read these threads carefully ,you are getting Markymark and myself mixed up .

Upvote 0

dopey

paul, whatever beer you decide to drink in florida, you have to drink it cold. :)

i'm not familiar with the beer selection at wdw, but your server should be able to recommend a tasty libation from a local brewer, if any exist.

methinks you should be able to find a good selection somewhere on pleasure island. and ya always got germany at epcot.

jesus, the way you brits plan your vacations! ;)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
My husband wore his pedometer on our last trip to EPCOT, we stayed from 9 - 4, and walked around 6 miles. Walking shoes are a must!

Upvote 0

scan_man

Paul
There are lots of different beers, why not try a small beer from each Land at Epcot to decide which you like better. You more likely are very familular with the ones from Europe, why not try a Canadian, Mexican, Middle East, and Asian beers to see which you favor?
I know the Canadian beer has a little bit more Alcohol Content by living so close to the American and Canadian Boarders, but the Mexican Beer would have more Alcohol than the Canadian beer too.
Just Remember that with the heat that your body will dehydrate faster with Alcohol than it would wither Water. So make sure you bring extra water for your beers from around the world to be safe, and not miss any fun.

Upvote 0

Paul

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
oh and paul, sit down and read these threads carefully ,you are getting Markymark and myself mixed up .
:confused:
Sorry Lightbeer (aka Bluenose) did I rattle your cage.
I was sampling the different beers that had been suggested whilst doing a spot of the old body boarding on the net - fatal!!!
I promise to concentrate more carefully in future and by the way
"calm down, calm down".
Paul.

Upvote 0

Paul

Original Poster
Originally posted by dopey
paul, whatever beer you decide to drink in florida, you have to drink it cold. :)

i'm not familiar with the beer selection at wdw, but your server should be able to recommend a tasty libation from a local brewer, if any exist.

methinks you should be able to find a good selection somewhere on pleasure island. and ya always got germany at epcot.

jesus, the way you brits plan your vacations! ;)

Cheers Dopey,

Yeah unfortunately us Brits do have a bit of a reputation to keep up whilst on vacation making such plans as to which is the nearest pub/bar and whats the best beer, we do have our priorities you know.

Upvote 0

Paul

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
Hey there Cervez Ligera.

See what i mean about Blackburn fan's. Bless. :D :D

Hey Marky,
Man please accept my sincere apologies for mixing you up with the closet Evertonian supporter, Blue nose, sorry I mean Lightbeer.
Had one or two Buds too many last weekend, just getting in practice for the holidays.
Did you go to any decent bars last time you were in Orlando and do you know of any in Kissimmee?
Paul.

PS. Have you seen the fixtures we don't play while November but we will enjoy beating Man U for the first home game of the season.
See you soon now off for a Vimto at my local.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom