1st Timer looking for Classic Disneyland Things to Do

Curious Constance

I can't wait to hear about the studio tour. I'm over halfway towards meeting my point goal!

I could cry thinking about the points I wasted on stupid things when I first starting saving points :cry:

I'm pretty sure I'd already have enough by now!

TheOrangeBird01

Original Poster
I can't wait to hear about the studio tour. I'm over halfway towards meeting my point goal!

I could cry thinking about the points I wasted on stupid things when I first starting saving points :cry:

I'm pretty sure I'd already have enough by now!

I knowww! We wasted so much points on cool things at the time, but we could have used it for one of the larger tours I'm sure if we saved everything from the start!

Jedi Stitch

Abe Lincoln is always a hidden gem. Since you are a WDW type, then Everything in Disneyland will be different and unique. The Castle is Different, Haunted Mansion is Different, Pirates of the Caribbean, yep all different. The real fun you will have is seeing the difference between the two coasts. DCA will feel like DHS but different. Everything is packed in Tighter. Don;t forget there is a DoleWhip order line in the waiting area of the Tikiroom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom