1st Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Pics

SGT623

Original Poster
Here's just a few pics I managed to take durring Mickey's Not So Dry Halloween Party.

CIMG6263.jpg

The storm in the distance getting ready to drown out our fun
CIMG6267.jpg

The party addition to the seasonal sign
CIMG6278.jpg

Creatures in Tomorrowland
CIMG6281.jpg

And it rained...and rained...and rained....and rained
CIMG6291.jpg

CIMG6294.jpg

The first parade was cancel, the fireworks started about an hour late durring a break in the weather. The second parade made it but no headless horseman.

CIMG6321.jpg

CIMG6325.jpg

CIMG6341.jpg

The meet & greet in Adventureland
CIMG6373.jpg

SGT623

Original Poster
In Front of the train station
CIMG6256.jpg

CIMG6251.jpg

The rain was HORRIBLE for 2 solid hours then stopped for a while before giving us another sprinkle. All tickets for the Sept 13th party were activated as one day park tickets to use on another day good for up to 1 year to help make up for the loss of fun, which was nice of them.....of course I have an AP but I'll be back next Friday night so I can catch up then.

smk

Sorry about the weather! I am glad to hear they activated the tickets to one day tickets, that was really nice of WDW. An unexpected "treat" for the "trick" of the weather!

Uponastar

In Front of the train station
CIMG6256.jpg

CIMG6251.jpg

The rain was HORRIBLE for 2 solid hours then stopped for a while before giving us another sprinkle. All tickets for the Sept 13th party were activated as one day park tickets to use on another day good for up to 1 year to help make up for the loss of fun, which was nice of them.....of course I have an AP but I'll be back next Friday night so I can catch up then.

Very nice of Disney. The weather is always a chance you take, so they really didn't have to do that. Disney Magic at its best! :)

WDWFigment

Great pics; the neon pumpkin mickey in front of the train station really reminds me of old-school WDW, for some reason.

Ghostdog

Sorry it was rainy. Loved the pics. I love all the Halloween/autumn decorations (my favorite time of year). DH and I are trying to plan a getaway next year by ourselves (of course to WDW), we've never been to MNSSHP, maybe we'll give it a try.

How fantastic of WDW to extend your tickets due to the rain. Enjoy your next visit to the party.

Bug715

I worked the party and will work most of the others. I felt so bad for all the little kids all dressed up because of the rain. At least the fireworks went off (the perimiter didn't tho) and the second parade was shown. I LOVE the parade! I think it's my favorite disney parade EVER!

disneypyro

Did you need to go to Guest Relations to get your party ticket activated as a one day park ticket, or was it upgraded automatically? Do you think it could be used at another park? It would be great to be able to go to the Food and Wine Festival using this ticket when some friends come into town in October.

Thanks!

ilovechipndale

I heard Snow White and all seven dwarfs were out. Did anyone happen to catch a picture of them? I don't know how much they were actually out due to the rain, but I'd really love to see a picture if anyone's got one!

kal1484

Did you need to go to Guest Relations to get your party ticket activated as a one day park ticket, or was it upgraded automatically? Do you think it could be used at another park? It would be great to be able to go to the Food and Wine Festival using this ticket when some friends come into town in October.

Thanks!

Your MNNSHP ticket is good for the same person at Magic Kingdom only for one day. You just show the ticket at the turnstyles w/in a year.

SGT623

Original Poster
There were spots the characters were hanging out in that they wouldn't have normally due to the weather. I found candy co Goofy in Exhibition Hall for instance. I'm sure there were other places to find characters during the rain but we didn't move around much until it quit. I forgot to mention about the perimeter fireworks not going off. My group still had fun that night.

dannb1001

Have a question that really does not pertain to much on this post. Does anyone know if they still, or for that matter, ever did allow a certain amount of guest in the MK for party nights? I thought one time I heard they sell out. Never seems busy at the partys I have been to in the past. Wondering if it would ever be really packed for a party night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom