1986: An Imagineering Competition - HYPE THREAD

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Also, I know there's a couple of other peeps here who do YouTube. Anyone having issues uploading last night or today? My video on SEA has been done and I've been trying to upload it since last night. Tried multiple browsers and computers. Had it up all night. Tried a non-HD version of it. Can't get any version of the video on any browser to get past 1% no matter what I do or how long I leave it. Very frustrating since I worked hard to keep on the schedule I set up even with the holiday and now its all wasted because I could've taken an extra 2 days on it and nothing would've changed.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Also, I know there's a couple of other peeps here who do YouTube. Anyone having issues uploading last night or today? My video on SEA has been done and I've been trying to upload it since last night. Tried multiple browsers and computers. Had it up all night. Tried a non-HD version of it. Can't get any version of the video on any browser to get past 1% no matter what I do or how long I leave it. Very frustrating since I worked hard to keep on the schedule I set up even with the holiday and now its all wasted because I could've taken an extra 2 days on it and nothing would've changed.
I downloaded the video to my phone and uploaded it that way and it was done in under 5 minutes. No idea what went wrong or what the problem is, but I fixed it!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
New Profile Pic for Christmas!
1606676736604.png

New Video on S.E.A.!

And new compliment from Offhand Disney who found my video on Reddit and said it was great!
1606676832168.png

(Though he honestly could say it better and did in his like 8 part series on S.E.A., but still nice to hear! And yes, I was able to verify that it is actually Dalin)

Been a pretty nice 24 hours! Now to clean toilets, fix a window, and bug treat the house!

tcool123

For all of those with Spotify they released your yearly wrap up tonight, and I think it would be fun for everyone to share it. It could be a fun community building event and we could compare each others favorite/most listened to artists and songs.

03D6BF17-52C3-45D2-B0ED-7722FB6927A0.jpeg
AF63D781-DBE1-4A8C-A6F0-6047E1AE8DA3.jpeg
1B1CA311-990C-4B9E-BEB3-034872A64765.png

Here is mine 😁

And my top 100 songs this year:

Very wide range of music pop, showtunes, reggaeton, hip hop, film scores, rap and even songs from drag queens truly a wide variety of music.

spacemt354

Chili's
For all of those with Spotify they released your yearly wrap up tonight, and I think it would be fun for everyone to share it. It could be a fun community building event and we could compare each others favorite/most listened to artists and songs.

View attachment 516658View attachment 516657View attachment 516659
Here is mine 😁

And my top 100 songs this year:

Very wide range of music pop, showtunes, reggaeton, hip hop, film scores, rap and even songs from drag queens truly a wide variety of music.
You know it's been a bad year when they wrap it up almost a month early😅

tcool123

It’s a bit skewed because I usually play self-generating playlists that constantly play the same songs whether I like them or not, but this is mostly indicative of what I’ve enjoyed listening to over the past year.
View attachment 516663
View attachment 516664
Is that like Mamma Mia like you know

b91f63f6e4fae6621d19bab37c0f4cbf.gif

ALL of the songs were interpol, so I felt that would be kinda boring to share. Unless you guys are super into finding out what interpol songs I like. Also I uh....really like music haha.
spotify.png
What is interpol 😅

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom