1986: An Imagineering Competition - HYPE THREAD

Outbound

Hope you guys don't mind a little innocent self-promotion. I've just started a thread to explore DisneySky, my long-in-development Third Gate for Disneyland Resort. Expect posts daily as I proudly reveal the entire park in all its detail.

CLICK HERE

1600466845598.png

Looks amazing!

D Hulk

Question of the Day
What is your favorite Main Street-style land?​
Are we talking any entry land? Then it's absolutely DisneySea's Mediterranean Harbor! (I know, I always pick something from DisneySea.) It offers the most sights and activities of any entrance land, particularly with the Hotel MiraCosta included. It is entirely unique, not copying the street-and-weenie layout of Main Street, while still totally communicating the park's themes and atmosphere.

TheOriginalTiki

To me the most under-rated "Main Street" is most definitely the Oasis at Animal Kingdom. I love DAK's entire park entrance set up so much. Even as you're walking up to the gates you feel how surrounded in nature the park is. Then when you get inside there's no stores in sight, just natural beauty beckoning you forward. I adore how every time you walk in you never know what sorts of animals you might find along the way. I have a ton of fun just getting lost on the trails and really appreciate that the whole entrance land is build to encourage a sense of exploration and isn't just a straight line down to a hub. Of course the Tree of Life reveal is freaking brilliant as well. A true "Wow" moment in Disney parks that honestly not enough people still hype up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom