1986: An Imagineering Competition - Hub Thread

TheOriginalTiki

You were discussing trying to adjust the schedule so the vetos would be midweek and the HOH over weekends on the podcast. Perhaps cutting the veto/elimination this round and just going right to the next HOH would be a good way to do that? Whoever would be the HOH for this round can get immunity for the next week or something.
Alright, I guess now is the time to go with this option and forgo Veto for the week.

Really sorry to see you go Space. :(

I really hope Space's departure doesn't provoke anyone else to drop. I'm sorry if this round is making people more stressed out than needed, and am willing to alter course if necessary to keep people in the game.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
tenor.gif

I just met with Tiki and we've made some changes that will hopefully make for a more enjoyable experience for everyone
1. Head of Household competitions will be held from Saturday to Wednesday
2. Power of Veto will always be on Thursday and will be 24-hour prompts
3. Power of Veto judging and eviction votes will happen every Friday
4. Head of Household winners will be informed privately in their Diary Room 24 hours before the project is due so they have time to consider nominations. We ask that final choices are made by the time the final project is posted.
5. Because of the new 24-hour nature of the Power of Veto prompts, Presentation will be cut out of the grading rubric and we are considering changing detail to have less weight on the score.

To assist with transitioning to these changes, there will be no Power of Veto this week and there will be no elimination. The winner of Head of Household for this week will gain immunity for next week and another secret power.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Week 3
Head of Household
Blue Sky Fantasy

1601483687686.png

Blue Sky Disneyland has its entrance and it has its mysterious land of Adventure, but now we're going to go for another spin on a classic. When a Fantasyland is well-done, you feel the pure magic and joy that comes out of a world dedicated to the fairytales and films that made our childhood. A land of storybook heroes, powerful princesses, and evil villains where good will always triumph. This week, your challenge is to develop a Fantasyland of your own. But, as with Main Street and Adventureland, we have a twist on it. You may not use IPs that have been majorly represented in other Fantasylands.

We will provide a list of these locked off IPs in the House of the Future.

This project will be due on Wednesday, October 7 at 11:59:59 EST or 8:59:59 PDT​

Last edited:

goofyyukyuk

Honestly everyone, I am so impressed by the work that has been put in this season already... it’s definitely faster paced than it was back in my day 🤣 . I’ve referred to this a couple times, but it’s been increasingly difficult to stay active because of all the work I have, as evidenced by my overwhelming lack of contribution in this last round. I didn’t think it was fair for me to be taking up a spot in the game when I couldn’t give a level of effort I was proud of or that the game deserved. Best of luck to you all, and don’t worry... the people’s champion will still be around;)🤣

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Honestly everyone, I am so impressed by the work that has been put in this season already... it’s definitely faster paced than it was back in my day 🤣 . I’ve referred to this a couple times, but it’s been increasingly difficult to stay active because of all the work I have, as evidenced by my overwhelming lack of contribution in this last round. I didn’t think it was fair for me to be taking up a spot in the game when I couldn’t give a level of effort I was proud of or that the game deserved. Best of luck to you all, and don’t worry... the people’s champion will still be around;)🤣
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by MOODMAN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom