1986: An Imagineering Competition - Hub Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
☕Week 2
HOH Competition
Blue Sky Adventures

View attachment 501108

With the addition of @goofyyukyukyuk17's Greenwood, Harbortown U.S.A. and Port Voyage are complete! And in completing the base of Blue Sky Disneyland, you lucky 13 will proceed into Adventureland.

For this round, you must work as a team to make your own original Adventureland. Much like Main Street U.S.A. had its stipulation, there exists one here. Your classic mainstays of Adventureland: Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Tiki Room, etc. can not be used. That said, you may produce a spiritual sequel to these attractions if desired.

Whoever's contribution stands out the most will win Head of Household.

Your project is due on Wednesday, September 30 at 11:59:59.

Week 2 thread incoming​
A whole land by Wednesday? Adventureland with no Tiki Room?

This is a demanding landlord ☕

goofyyukyuk

A whole land by Wednesday? Adventureland with no Tiki Room?

This is a demanding landlord ☕
I seem to remember the landlords saying that this would be much less work than SYWTBAI... me after one week:
1601258618577.png

NateD1226

Tiki and Mickeyfan mentioned in the podcast that the site need Greenwood. It reminded me that I forgot to post the updated site! I added Greenwood a few days ago and it is looking great!

Last edited:

TheOriginalTiki

Just wanted to state for the record that I'm not trying to push the elimination this week as any sort of punishment. If this were SYWTBAI I'd absolutely make this round non-elimination. The only reason I'm not doing non-elimination for this is that Veto is so essential to the way the format of the game works and I feel like the structure of any individual week would sort of fall apart without that in place. Really hope everyone understands and again, best wishes to @Pufflefan

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Just wanted to state for the record that I'm not trying to push the elimination this week as any sort of punishment. If this were SYWTBAI I'd absolutely make this round non-elimination. The only reason I'm not doing non-elimination for this is that Veto is so essential to the way the format of the game works and I feel like the structure of any individual week would sort of fall apart without that in place. Really hope everyone understands and again, best wishes to @Pufflefan
You were discussing trying to adjust the schedule so the vetos would be midweek and the HOH over weekends on the podcast. Perhaps cutting the veto/elimination this round and just going right to the next HOH would be a good way to do that? Whoever would be the HOH for this round can get immunity for the next week or something.

Outbound

You were discussing trying to adjust the schedule so the vetos would be midweek and the HOH over weekends on the podcast. Perhaps cutting the veto/elimination this round and just going right to the next HOH would be a good way to do that? Whoever would be the HOH for this round can get immunity for the next week or something.
Nah I'd prefer a week-long hoh next round. The judges said it was a fun prompt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom