1971 Disney World Wall Map on Ebay

bgraham34

I have seen these before. Last year i was at a photo place and they had it. I believe it was $25. I though nothing of it.

Fun2BFree

If I lived in the States, my house would probably already be kitted in Disney surplus gear. Unfortunately, shipping is way too pricey in addition to whatever one might pay in an auction.

Jerm

Rare Walt Disney World Wall Map Reproduction

This is an excellent Reproduction of the beautiful wall maps that were on the walls of all Contemporary and Polynesian Resort rooms from the opening of the resort in 1971 until the early 1980's when Disney Refurbished the rooms

This is just some guy that makes copies of a map that he got a copy of some place. This is not a actual map that hung anywhere. He scans it and prints it out at a Print store for like 15.00 bucks. Don't bid on this and don't buy it....if you want to waste 100.00 bucks or more I have some great rocks that Walt might have walked on from Disneyland.

Heck even his info is wrong
Very Rare-Originals have been listed on Ebay in recent months for over $100,000, the only other original I know of is on the wall of the Adventurer's Club in Pleasure Island

The only one that is still "around" in public view (which is also a copy from everything I have heard) is in the Comedy Wearhouse at PI not in the AC.

WDWFigment

If I lived in the States, my house would probably already be kitted in Disney surplus gear. Unfortunately, shipping is way too pricey in addition to whatever one might pay in an auction.

With the current state of the dollar versus the euro, even after higher shipping costs and customs, you'd probably still be coming out ahead.

Jerm

I'm pretty sure there is an original not in public view at the Adventure's Club.

If you can tell me where, I will check the next time I go backstage there. Last time I didn't see it, but I might have been looking in the wrong place???

if i recall its just as you go in the entrance, on the left, if you go right you turn towards the restrooms.:rolleyes:

That is again at the Comedy Wearhouse and it is just outside the restrooms.

lincicome

Original Poster
Does anyone know if that one map like this that was an original that was listed on ebay for around $125,000, and he kept relisting it for less, ever sold?

I was watching it for a while but lost track.

Buried20KLeague

I wonder if he's paying attention to this thread... He's changed the location of the "viewable original" to the Comedy Warehouse instead of the Adventurer's Club. :rolleyes:

lincicome

Original Poster
I've seen people selling these maps all over ebay in the past...for like $10. Thanks to ebay, nothing is rare anymore.

This isn't one of the park maps that are everywhere this is like the maps from the resorts that is actually rare. Very cool map even if it is a repro.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom