1970's Walt Disney World photos.

Minnie1976

Haunted Mansion 1977

197710DWHauntedHouse.jpg

nngrendel

Wife and I is planning to throw a surprise Wedding Anniversary for her parents and we were searching for photos of them and check out what I found!!!

There were taken December 1971.

Although these are not as good quality as others on this thread I touched these up as much as I could. Pictures were very badly faded. Enjoy!!

Minnie1976

Of course this isn't the CR, but in 1981 we paid $75 for one of the trailers in Fort Wilderness. Now they have the trailers looking like cabins. Our boys were little had so much fun. Then we stayed in Fort Wilderness in 1985, but I'd have to look up how much we paid then. We had friends that went in 1975 maybe and paid $25 for a campsite.

Hyperion

Hey everyone! I'm currently learning color-correction with Photoshop and using some of the photos here as reference. Anyone interested in seeing some of the cool results?

Minnie1976

Hey everyone! I'm currently learning color-correction with Photoshop and using some of the photos here as reference. Anyone interested in seeing some of the cool results?
I am since some of my pictures have faded or dull since they are so old. You are welcome to experiment with my pictures. I'd love to see what you can do with them.

EvilQueen-T

love seeing the topiary pics. my sister and i got into BIG trouble for trying to duplicate one at home after we went when in 76. we were ages 5 and 9 so you can understand why being caught with hedge trimmers and a pair of house scissors cutting away on the bushes edging the house in the backyard sticks in my mind :ROFLOL::...i thank goodness everyday my children weren't half as bad as my sister and i were when we were growing up.

Minnie1976

love seeing the topiary pics. my sister and i got into BIG trouble for trying to duplicate one at home after we went when in 76. we were ages 5 and 9 so you can understand why being caught with hedge trimmers and a pair of house scissors cutting away on the bushes edging the house in the backyard sticks in my mind :ROFLOL::...i thank goodness everyday my children weren't half as bad as my sister and i were when we were growing up.
That is too funny! I love your story. Disney use to have a lot of topiaries along the road after you paid for parking. I guess it cost too much to keep them up. Of course back then there was only the Magic Kingdom and it was only about 5 or 6 years old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom