1902 Carthay Circle

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
A83861F0-E547-45E1-AC21-C91CEADC3BED.jpeg

Welcome, fellow Imagineers, to a Magical Place where dreams come true. Welcome to 1902 Carthay Circle, an spiritual successor to last year’s Club 32, a Mega Team Brainstorm Thread for all who come to this happy place! Last year, those who participated in Club 32 set themselves to create a big scale Imagineering project that developed into Sydney Disneyland Park, a magnificent and highly immersive new Castle Park. Sydney Disneyland without a doubt can be considered one of the best projects on the whole Imagineering Forum! And this year, with 1902 Carthay Circle, we intend to create a project on the same scale which will help strengthen the relationships between the members of this subforum.

For quite some time I alongside some of the members of the Imagineering Forum have been discussing the possibility of bringing back Club 32, as some people like myself weren’t able to participate in it. We consider it to be a fun place for all to participate and come up with ideas as a team, which tends to only be possible in competitions. However, there might not always be a competition available, or players might not be able to participate in one due to schedule issues. Thankfully, with @spacemt354 ‘s recent Mystery Tour for newer of members of this wonderful community, some of us assembled and came up with the perfect way to bring it back. We decided to make this a sequel to Club 32 by paying homage to another famous Disneyland Resort lounge, the 1901 at Disney California Adventure's Carthay Circle.

EE45F960-75D0-4F64-9941-BDB2479422E8.jpeg

As for what project we will be developing here, it will be an idea that was born in the mind of the one and only @D Hindley , so if you followed The One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 1, you’ll know what we’re talking about. We will be taking a trip to Hong Kong! During this mega brainstorming project, which will be a bigger crossover than even Infinity War, we will be developing a concept for Hong Kong Disneyland’s Second Gate! For this project, our goal should be to make the new park be something unique on the level of DisneySea or Epcot, something revolutionary that makes HKDL a must-do. This park will shine on its own as something that not only attracts international guests but also the Chinese market! We’re hoping to create a new high point for what a Second Gate should look like...something truly magical.

23486201-CD90-4D48-8DFF-62969CCCC23E.png

As always, I’m excited to see how this turns out, I’m sure that with all the brilliant minds in here, it will turn out to be amazing! Without further ado, let the brainstorming begin!

Let’s develop the best Hong Kong Disneyland Second Gate!

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 300501

Welcome, fellow Imagineers, to a Magical Place where dreams come true. Welcome to 1902 Carthay Circle, an spiritual successor to last year’s Club 32, a Mega Team Brainstorm Thread for all who come to this happy place! Last year, those who participated in Club 32 set themselves to create a big scale Imagineering project that developed into Sydney Disneyland Park, a magnificent and highly immersive new Castle Park. Sydney Disneyland without a doubt can be considered one of the best projects on the whole Imagineering Forum! And this year, with 1902 Carthay Circle, we intend to create a project on the same scale which will help strengthen the relationships between the members of this subforum.

For quite some time I alongside some of the members of the Imagineering Forum have been discussing the possibility of bringing back Club 32, as some people like myself weren’t able to participate in it. We consider it to be a fun place for all to participate and come up with ideas as a team, which tends to only be possible in competitions. However, there might not always be a competition available, or players might not be able to participate in one due to schedule issues. Thankfully, with @spacemt354 ‘s recent Mystery Tour for newer of members of this wonderful community, some of us assembled and came up with the perfect way to bring it back. We decided to make this a sequel to Club 32 by paying homage to another famous Disneyland Resort lounge, the 1901 at Disney California Adventure's Carthay Circle.

View attachment 300502

As for what project we will be developing here, it will be an idea that was born in the mind of the one and only @D Hindley , so if you followed The One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 1, you’ll know what we’re talking about. We will be taking a trip to Hong Kong! During this mega brainstorming project, which will be a bigger crossover than even Infinity War, we will be developing a concept for Hong Kong Disneyland’s Second Gate! For this project, our goal should be to make the new park be something unique on the level of DisneySea or Epcot, something revolutionary that makes HKDL a must-do. This park will shine on its own as something that not only attracts international guests but also the Chinese market! We’re hoping to create a new high point for what a Second Gate look like...something truly magical.

As always, I’m excited to see how this turns out, I’m sure that with all the brilliant minds in here, it will turn out to be amazing! Without further ado, let the brainstorming begin!​
latest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom