1900 park fare?

secondstartotheright

Original Poster
I was thinking about making ADR's for the supercalifragilistic breakfast @ 1900 PF...I had previously thought the character line up was alice, mad hatter, pooh, tigger, and Mary poppins. however I have heard of the mad hatter being replaced by belle on multiple occasions recently. can anybody confirm that this is true and that the hatter is not a part of the lineup anymore? he is one of my and my family's favorites and this is pretty much the only place to see him in WDW. thanks :)

ThinkTink721

We ate at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast a couple of years ago & the Mad Hatter was there.
I can't imagine them replacing him since Alice is there too...he is one of the highlights.
Hopefully they won't do that.
Anyway, we did enjoy our meal.
The only downfall was that it took the characters quite awhile to make their way around the restaurant...but that is to be expected sometimes at character meals.

coachwnh

I was thinking about making ADR's for the supercalifragilistic breakfast @ 1900 PF...I had previously thought the character line up was alice, mad hatter, pooh, tigger, and Mary poppins. however I have heard of the mad hatter being replaced by belle on multiple occasions recently. can anybody confirm that this is true and that the hatter is not a part of the lineup anymore? he is one of my and my family's favorites and this is pretty much the only place to see him in WDW. thanks :)
when we were there in February, he wasnt there. Wendy from Peter Pan was there instead.

wannabeBelle

There is a chance that any of the characters may not show up at a scheduled location. The best way to see a particular character is to check in the day of your visit with Guest Relations and let them know you would like to see a certain character. They can find out where that character is appearing on that day. Character meals are tougher that way in that they are booked in advance. That having been said most of the breakfasts I have been to have had the characters that were scheduled to be there on the day I visited. Marie

HouCuseChickie

We have done 1900 PF breakfast several times (my FAVORITE of the character meals!!!!) and we've had the Mad Hatter in the line up each time.

Personally, I would prefer to have Wendy there since we've never met her. We've also had total duds for Hatters each time, which is sad b/c every now and then they get a really good one (seen in Youtube vids) and he seems to make the meal. Ours were almost afraid to be "mad" :( The rest of the characters and food totally made up for it and then some (from a singing Mary Poppins, an Alice that spoke in riddles, a bouncing Tigger, a hunny loving Pooh), but I tend to like my hatters MAD :D

jmorri26

We had Mad Hatter in September...he was actually kind of a jerk! If you happen upon the same CM playing him, I'd hope for Wendy or Belle or anyone else ha! We had a GREAT Pooh and Tigger, Alice, Mary Poppins and the Hatter. Very nice breakfast.

AllyInWonderland

When I ate there for the first time in 2012, I was wearing my Alice shirt. First Mary Poppins noticed it and told me how curiosity could get me into trouble and not to fall into any rabbit holes. Then she asked me if I knew the story of the little oysters, and I replied "Poor Little Oysters..." Then Alice came an told me how she saw me from the top of her mushroom during MSEP, which made me really happy. Then Mad Hatter came and got mad that he wasn't on my shirt because Alice was, then I showed him my little Tim Burton Mad Hatter hat and he was like "Oh there's me! Oh wait.... It's the Depp!" :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom