1900 Park Fare Question

jeffb

For the 1900 Park Fare Characater dinner is below still a current list of the regulars. Also who only posses for photos? I am trying to decided between this and Norway for my two little girls.

Dinner - Cinderella Gala Feast[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - Regulars include Cinderella and Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla, and the Fairy Godmother (some characters may only be in the lobby for photos).[/FONT]

Thanks in Advance

happymom52003

When we went, the Fairy Godmother was the one in the lobby. Cinderella, Prince, and the mice circulated around the restaruant.
If your girls are really into princesses, I think they would have a better time at Norway. I love 1900 Park Fare, but if you can only choose one I would go to Norway. The atmosphere is better, and they will get to meet several princesses vs. just Cinderella. Although, it is fun to meet Prince Charming too! But I still would choose Norway.

Upvote 0

SamnDawn060304

When we went, the Fairy Godmother was the one in the lobby. Cinderella, Prince, and the mice circulated around the restaruant.
If your girls are really into princesses, I think they would have a better time at Norway. I love 1900 Park Fare, but if you can only choose one I would go to Norway. The atmosphere is better, and they will get to meet several princesses vs. just Cinderella. Although, it is fun to meet Prince Charming too! But I still would choose Norway.

It was the same way when we was there in Nov 2006:wave:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We have done both. On our last trip the dinner at Norway was so bad we decided it would be our last dinner visit. You might have better luck with a breakfast visit. 1900 Park Fare is being updated right now so the meal is not 'buffet' but plated like at Cinderella's castle, with unlimited desserts. I don't know how the characters will move about at the temporary 1900 park fare.

Upvote 0

jeffb

Original Poster
Thanks for the information. We are not going to Dec 2007 so I think the cafe will be re-opened by then.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

For the 1900 Park Fare Characater dinner is below still a current list of the regulars. Also who only posses for photos? I am trying to decided between this and Norway for my two little girls.

Dinner - Cinderella Gala Feast[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - Regulars include Cinderella and Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla, and the Fairy Godmother (some characters may only be in the lobby for photos).[/FONT]

Thanks in Advance
All of the above will pose for photos.
The Fairy Godmother is usually in the lobby & the others visit the tables in the restaurant.
Although, this year it may be set up differently b'cause of the refurb on 1900 Park Fare.
The dinner is non-buffet & is being served around the corner at The GF Cafe'.
It is scheduled to reopen in it's original location at the beginning of Oct. 2007.
We went to this dinner last year at it's original location & will attend it in Sept. at the GF Cafe' - gotta see Cinderella & the Prince!:king:
We have not attended the Princess Storybook meal in Norway.
:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom