1900 Park & Crystal Palace ??

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Hi All!

I've looked everywhere for this info - my Birnbaum Dining Guide, the menu's here at WDWMagic, the WDW website... and nada. I'm trying to find out how much the Character Dining experiences cost for Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and Dinner at Crystal Palace. Can anyone help me???

Thanks!!

Jessie&Buzz

1900 Park Fair breakfast

COST: $18.99/adults; Children 3-9 $10.99; plus tax and gratuity

Crystal Palace dinner:

COST: $28.99/Adults, $13.99 Children ages 3-9

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Great! Thanks! If you don't mind me asking - where did you get the info? So i'll know where to look next time!

ThinkTink721

For some reason, The Crystal Palace is more expensive.
Maybe it's because it is in the MK. :shrug:
I have heard that both are good - we have eaten at each one, but only for dinner.

:wave:

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I have heard that both are good - we have eaten at each one, but only for dinner.

Yes, they are my faves! I've had both for bfast and 1900 for dinner. We are having Crystal Palace for dinner, which is probably the reason for the price difference - the prices given should have been for bfast at 1900 and dinner at Crystal. We are here for 8 nights - but we will be here for 9 full days - so i have one out of pocket TS. And I wanted to plan which I would pay out of pocket. :)

disneygirl76

Original Poster
ha ha Holy bumping batman! I was like, where did this come from! ha ha We are a huge fan of both - so we'll be hitting both - don't have to worry about which will be cost out of pocket b/c we upgraded to Deluxe DDP! Yippee!!:lol:

DisneyJunkie

I've eaten at the Crystal Palace for breakfast a number of times. The food is always good. That said......there is a big difference between the quality in food there for breakfast and for dinner. On my most recent trip we ate at the CP for the dinner buffet and were very much disappointed. The food just wasn't very good at all. As far as 1900 Park Fare is concerned, we ate there for the first time for dinner a few weeks ago. With the exception of the Strawberry Soup, the dinner buffet there was disappointing as well.

Disneykidder

We ate at CP for breakfast on our last trip and it was awesome!!
We ate at 1900 for dinner last year and it was soooo good. It was the best piece of meat...sooo delicious.
The characters at both were great at circulating and the servers at both were amazing.

disneygirl1

We ate at CP for breakfast on our last trip and it was awesome!!
We ate at 1900 for dinner last year and it was soooo good. It was the best piece of meat...sooo delicious.
The characters at both were great at circulating and the servers at both were amazing.

So glad to hear that you enjoyed the dinner at 1900 Park Fare. We had breakfast there this past Dec and really enjoyed it. We are heading back in Sept and want to try the dinner.

Disneykidder

It truely was delicious. The atmosphere was great. I remember our server and how nice he was and how he came from NY. Great, now I am hungry for that prime rib...yum.

kstella

Just got back from our 9 wonderful warm days. We went to 1900 Park Fair on my birthday and had a ball! I was presented with a crown that I was wearing when Anastasia came to our table. She wanted my crown and had a tantrum when I wouldn't give it to her. It was hysterical. Then my DH danced with her during the "Royal Waltz", except she didn't want to do a regular dance and came up with all sorts of moves. It has definitely gone down as one of my most memorable birthday dinners.:)

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Yeah! I'm so glad you had a great bday and trip! Isn't 1900 Park Fare the best! It's like a hidden treasure! And by hidden I mean not as hard to get into as CRT! ha ha :lol: But I like it better - it's more interactive and like you said, the step sisters are hysterical!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom