180 days out - Made ADR's

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Called Disney today and made my ADR's. I received free dining on this trip, as part of the bounceback offer from last September.

Here is what I set up...we decided to maximize park time and get a bunch of character meals in, as my 2 year old is character crazy right now.

September 18th - Crystal Palace for Breakfast (MK EMH Morning also)
September 19th - San Angel Inn for Dinner
September 20th - Hoop de Doo Revue
September 21st - Liberty Tree Tavern for Dinner (Character meal)
September 22nd - Mama Melrose's for Dinner
September 23rd - Garden Grill for Lunch
September 24th - California Grill for Wishes
September 25th - Le Cellier for Dinner
September 26th - Tusker House for breakfast

I tried getting Le Cellier earlier, but it was all booked up. This is the first time we've made this many ADR's in a trip. We usually only make 1, maybe 2 at most. We are very much a "fly by the seat of your pants" type of family when we're at the world, so this is way more planning than I'm used to. I know there aren't any Super-special restaurants outside the California grill on here, but with a 2 year old with her stroller, and all that she needs, we figured it'd be easier to do character meals inside the parks.

Let me know what you think!

Computer Magic

Called Disney today and made my ADR's. I received free dining on this trip, as part of the bounceback offer from last September.

Here is what I set up...we decided to maximize park time and get a bunch of character meals in, as my 2 year old is character crazy right now.

I tried getting Le Cellier earlier, but it was all booked up. This is the first time we've made this many ADR's in a trip. We usually only make 1, maybe 2 at most. We are very much a "fly by the seat of your pants" type of family when we're at the world, so this is way more planning than I'm used to. I know there aren't any Super-special restaurants outside the California grill on here, but with a 2 year old with her stroller, and all that she needs, we figured it'd be easier to do character meals inside the parks.

wife and I are going at the same time. Can you call back and add two to your party.

Note: We are Chicago Bear fans :lookaroun

sissa216

our trips overlap by a few days, and we have 4 of the same restaurants
(but not on the same days).
Everything looks good; only thing I would'nt personally do is
San Angel. I've eaten there twice, and while I loved the atmosphere,
I hated the food.

disney21

i think those are great choices! I've eaten at most of them .. :wave: and don't be scared by a lot of ADRs. my family books always books a lot and it is definitely worth it!!

Lucky

Great choices. Hoop de Doo, Mama Melrose's and Le Cellier are all fantastic. Liberty Tree and Garden Grill are both good. San Angel is not so great but the atmosphere makes it worth going there every so often. I want to try the Tusker House breakfast when we go back in Aug. or Sept.

mousefan1972

Great choices! Just remember that the Hoop Dee Doo Revue and California Grill are 2 TS credits each, so you will have to pay out of pocket for 2 other meals. Typically the breakfasts are the cheapest meals, so I would pay cash for those.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
We paid for the Hoop de Doo. We balanced what it costs vs what we could get other places.

Our trips overlap as well and we have 3 of the same selections. We tried LeCellier for dinner as well but it was a no go for us:(. We were able to get lunch though. :slurp:

Your selections sound great! Have a magical trip!

GoofyMom2

Wow! Great places to go :wave:

I am so glad I saw your post because I am 180 days and just called for ADRs....LeCellier already booked for our arrival day, which happens to be our anniversary. So, made a ressie for Sun, 9/21. For arrival day, we are going to the Yachtsman.

Making ADRs was a little crazy working aroung places being booked already and MK closing at 7PM on our arrival day.....she had no info on what is going on that night. This also meant no California Grill that night since there won't be fireworks.

Looks like Sept is going to be a madhouse for dining!! :lookaroun

Grumpy-Fan

Off subject but I like your avator, were did you get it?

ThinkTink721

We made our ADR's for this Sept. & luckily got every one that we wanted -- even CRT!
We are going for 11 day & 10 nights.
We have ADR's every day except for one, due to the fact that we booked the HDDR which is a 2 for 1.
I enjoy having an ADR to look forward to each day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom