16-0

TheKeeler7

Original Poster
OK I know a little of topic.
But the only thing that can compete with my love for Disney is my Patriots.

(I did give up the 2 playoff games as a 1st year Season ticket holder because of my WDW Trip)

I can't wait for the end of Jan. Hopefully I will run into plenty of Miami fans while down there.

NEW ENGLAND FANS LETS HEAR YA!!!!!!!

packwingfn

Please delete this thread. This is a Disney forum, not a football forum. The Patriots already get enough coverage everywhere else, I do not want to see it anymore.

Nicole220

Please delete this thread. This is a Disney forum, not a football forum. The Patriots already get enough coverage everywhere else, I do not want to see it anymore.
It doesn't need to be deleted, just moved to Chit Chat.

And if you don't want to see any more coverage on the Pats, then don't open this thread. :wave:

WDWNT

Sorry, maybe when a team doesn't cheat to win, I'll be impressed. Besides that, you have to win it all for it to be a perfect season.

1972 Dolphins, still the only undefeated team in history.

PS: you don't get a parade in WDW for a perfect regular season. LOL

Flower'sChild

Sorry, maybe when a team doesn't cheat to win, I'll be impressed. Besides that, you have to win it all for it to be a perfect season.

1972 Dolphins, still the only undefeated team in history.

PS: you don't get a parade in WDW for a perfect regular season. LOL

You are right. The Dolphins are still the only undefeated team in history and New England might have to beat Dallas on Febuary 3rd to change that. That would be an interesting game. Both teams fighting for the Super Bowl like they always do and this time New England fighting for 19-0 and to have a perfect season and Dallas fighting to be the first team to stop a team from having a perfect season by beating them in the Super Bowl and the first team to win 6 Super Bowls.

primetime52

OK I know a little of topic.
But the only thing that can compete with my love for Disney is my Patriots.

(I did give up the 2 playoff games as a 1st year Season ticket holder because of my WDW Trip)

I can't wait for the end of Jan. Hopefully I will run into plenty of Miami fans while down there.

NEW ENGLAND FANS LETS HEAR YA!!!!!!!

I take personal offense to this post! Why do you have to call out Miami fans? Haven't we been through enough this year... in EVERY sport??? I guess you "Ma____________s" have the right to be arrogent, since you keep winning at everything.... but I don't see how that gives you the right to kick Miami fans while they are down.

I'm sure that most people won't mind me saying that I really hope Peyton Manning can do the same thing he did to you guys in the playoffs last season.

***edit**** the word that got censored above wasn't an actual profanity but I guess it confused the site in to thinking it was. Oh well.

The Mak

My veins and arteries are now carrying a substance through my body that isn't blood. Pure, cold, unadulterated HATE is flowing though my body wishing a football team lose a football game. The New England Patriots are Ric Flair without the funny antics.

Enjoy a healthy Colts team NE fans.

KrazyKemp

This is news?

I knew the Patriots were going to be undefeated this season, ever since they were 10-0 and I saw the rest of their schedule.

And for those of you that think they only got there by cheating...please get over it. It's a game, and there is cheating in every sport.

Now, can't we all just get along and have a Dole Whip?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom