12/12 Expedition Everest Photo Update - Signs up

peter11435

Original Poster
Coastercameron said:
Does anyone know why Disney is back to using the old flip number style signs on this ride rather than the red LED wait time/fast pass/return time displays?
Its just to fit in with the themeing. The use of the LED/Flip signs has nothing to do with when they were installed but which would look better in each location. This is why M:S has the LED and Philharmagic has the flip type, while both attractions were built and opened at the same time. LED lighted numbers would look very out of place in this highly detailed village.

Epcot82Guy

Thanks for the update. I also, just repeating, like the fabric sign. This thing really is carefully planned out. Really glad to see the return of the show in full force! At this point, the physical ride could be mediocre but if the internal details are anything like the external, there would still be a great ride at hand.

I also like the "minimal" signage and the hidden full title. Nice touches.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Epcot82Guy said:
Thanks for the update. I also, just repeating, like the fabric sign. This thing really is carefully planned out. Really glad to see the return of the show in full force! At this point, the physical ride could be mediocre but if the internal details are anything like the external, there would still be a great ride at hand.

I also like the "minimal" signage and the hidden full title. Nice touches.
carefully planned out is an understatement. lol

i wonder if this is attraction (single att. not a park) has the most research and preparation/ planning in it to date for the WDW company?

EDIT: i bet the only comp. is the attractions in Future world Epcot.

Brent

Wonderful update, thanks a million for the pics. The fact the sign does go to 16.5 hrs plus does scare me because I would wait that long to ride it.

SirGoofy

RIPHorizons said:
Theres that Tri-Force again :) ...

yes I know, I'm a geek.

I totally saw that! I love Zelda!:lol:

But, back on topic...Nice pics! THe theming is amazing. This is probably the best theming in a new ride since ToT.

WDWFantasmic

SirGoofy said:
I totally saw that! I love Zelda!:lol:

But, back on topic...Nice pics! THe theming is amazing. This is probably the best theming in a new ride since ToT.

I think it might even be better than ToT!:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom