100 Years of Magic Pins

Disneynut

I posted pics of five interactive pins elsewhere on this forum. I think they are in the General Discusscion forum under a thread 100 years of magic pins.

MrPromey

Originally posted by Lightyear
Are these pins like the others or will they be available for a long period of time. (Unlimited?)

thanks!

Lightyear

Well, they should be there at least as long as the event is :)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Here is another pin I bought off of Ebay, not as neat but pretty cool! I will post pictures of the 100 Years of Magic Interactive Light Up pins when I get them.

Attachments

• 100yearspaint[1].jpg
    100yearspaint[1].jpg
    33 KB · Views: 113
That pin is pretty cool! I've got to get one or two or three of those when I go in October. Does anyone know if there will ever be help for us Disholics?

Tramp

Originally posted by thedisneyfan
That pin is pretty cool! I've got to get one or two or three of those when I go in October. Does anyone know if there will ever be help for us Disholics?

They should be there....these were not limited editions...
i just brought 3 of them back to the Disney store for refunds cuz I overbought.

MrPromey

Originally posted by Tramp

They should be there....these were not limited editions...
i just brought 3 of them back to the Disney store for refunds cuz I overbought.

See that, thedisneyfan? You don't even have to go to WDW to get them. :) Just go down to the Disney Store. They should have the three you need right there waiting thanks to the Tramp ;)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
They are coming out with 100 Years of Dreams pins at the Disney Store starting September 22nd and new pins will be released every Saturday.

mickeyfan

I bought the pin that you have to turn on last week at the park when we were there. I'm not a big pin collector, I just bought the one with the Sorcerer's Hat because I am a big fan of Mickey. Mr. P is right, those are not the interactive pins. If you want to see all of them, go to the DisneyWorld.com website and click on the 100 Year Celebration Preview. Go to my pin box and you can collect all the virtual pins. I will go to the site on Monday and get my last one. This is what it says on the site.

Here are all the Virtual Pins you've collected so far. Get all five and you'll be eligible for a surprise available only to "super virtual pin collectors".

I am hoping that I will have the opporunity to purchase them for a really good price without going to the park. Since we were just there August 29 - Sep 4, it will probably be sometime in 2002 before we go again
:(

I will keep you updated!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom