Trip Report 10 days goes too fast in Disney World! July Trip Report

So.. I debated back and forth on whether or not I should write a trip report! Bringing back all my Disney memories is bittersweet, I wish I was still there! However, I do not want to forget anything about my wonderful, amazing trip so here goes! Hope you enjoy :)

I went to Disney from July 14-23, got stuck in Orlando so we didn't really leave until the 24th, with my best friend. This is my fourth trip to Disney and this was her probably 14th, haha. We had never been on vacation together, but we are inseparable at home, so we knew we'd have no problems!! I'm an Ariel lover, Disney World obsessed fan, who comes on these forums WAY TOO MUCH :) My name's Nicole and the girl with the brown hair is my best friend! :) Her favorite princess is Aurora, and is pretty upset there isn't a sleeping beauty ride, or show, or really anything in Disney World! We had tons of plans, we wanted to do the cupcake challenge, where you eat a different cupcake everyday, we wanted to drink around the world, we had a ton of things on our must do lists. Disney here we come!

Day One:

Our flight to Disney was at 6:00 AM from Newark so we had to be at the airport around 4 AM! We TRIED to go to sleep early, but all our adrenaline and excitement made that impossible! Finally around 10 PM we fell asleep, and set our alarms for 3:15 AM to go to the airport. When my alarm went off, I was a little cranky and wondered why we picked such an early flight, but then the excitement of going to Disney World crept up, and I was fully awake.

imagejpg1_zps02b4467e.jpg

I'm the blonde!

Our flight there was super fast, and we arrived at 8:40 AM. We planned this right! We'd have a full day!! Off it was to find the magical express, did I mention, my friend and I are directionally challenged.
We went all the way downstairs and saw a bunch of Disney cruise buses only to find out we were on the wrong side of the airport, the magical express in on the B side just so everyone knows :) Back up the stairs and off to the other side we went.

We found the magical express area right away, and since it was early, it wasn't crowded at all! I remember when I went to Disney in November the lines being super long, but the lines were really short when we arrived! We hopped right on the bus, and we were off! Driving through the Walt Disney World sign gave me goosebumps, I could not believe I was really here! My level of excitement increased with each big purple sign with Mickey ears on top we passed.

imagejpg1_zpsee2f59b2.jpg

Stop one was Old Key West Resort, stop two was Saratoga Springs, and stop three was our new home, Port Orleans French Quarter! I had never stayed here before, but just seeing the signs saying "Welcome Home" made me all teary-eyed. I'm such a Disney sap.

We checked in immediately, there was no lines at all, and since I had done the online check in, our room was ready! We were in building 4, room 4309, near the bus stop and food court. We had a garden view, and the room was so pretty! We couldn't have asked for a better room!

We quickly unpacked our carry-ons since our luggage hadn't arrived yet, and then began exploring! We each packed all our headwear in our carry-ons, so for our very first day we decided to wear matching minnie-ears. While we unpacked, we watched Stacey! What kind of Disney trip is it if you don't watch her must dos! Unt pretzel, unt beer!

We walked along the Sassagoula River, checked out the pool area, and checked out the food court. This resort is BEAUTIFUL. It's small and easy to get around, and the landscapers were even the friendliest people. They offered to take our picture in front of the fountain. Thanks again!

After we made our way full circle around our resort, it was off to Magic Kingdom! It was around 1130 AM when we hopped on the first Disney bus to the parks! Hearing the themed music, where the horns are blaring to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom, made me instantly emotional! We put our key to world card up to the new Mickey turnstiles, watched Mickey light up green, and were inside! AHHHH!!!

We hurriedly picked up our photopass and continued on. That first walk down main street is still a blur in my mind. As soon as I saw that castle, I realized I was truly here, my happiest place on earth. The tears started welling up in my eyes, I could not believe it! After months of visiting these forums and looking at everyone's pictures, it was finally my turn! I was so happy and overwhelmed and then BAM the "move it, shake it, celebrate it" parade started going on. I swear it's like they were celebrating our arrival :) We both were laughing and dancing, and waving at every character that passed by. It was the best entrance I've ever had.

We couldn't decide what we wanted to do first, we had no plan! So we started wandering! We took as many photopass pictures and we could, and then decided to head to new fantasyland. We both had last visited in 2011, so we were excited! On the way, we saw a Tiana, and there wasn't a line, so we had to meet her right away! She was extremely nice, and really pretty!

New fantasyland did not live up to my expectations, I guess because the huge mine train is in the middle of everything. It kind of takes away from the whole immersive experience. I think I may have rathered they open everything up at once, instead of in stages. Don't get me wrong, all the detailing in this area of the park is one the reasons I love Disney World so much.. they truly go that extra mile.

Last edited:

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
We love Epcot!!

A nice man took these photos for us! I hate interrupting people with their families but I am so appreciative when you take them. Sometimes it's hard because some people don't get digital cameras, but I showed the man which button to press and they came out pretty good. :)

While walking through, we spotted men that looked important. Maybe they are the insiders on this forum.. LOL.. I kept screaming "Disney executives!" My friend wanted to punch me, but I was able to snap a shot of their backs!

A few spontaneous dance parties broke out as we made our way through the countries. How can you not dance when traveling the world?!

We saw Sleeping Beauty meeting in France, so of course we had to meet her again. My friend got to meet Aurora more than I got to meet Ariel.. it's not fair! I kept telling her we needed to be equal but finally I decided to take one for the team.. Ariel, you're my favorite. I'm sorry I didn't find you again :(

Aurora was so nice and pretty, I wish I knew how their makeup stays so perfect! I need their makeup! In the humidity and heat, they always look like royalty. Hook a fellow princess up!

A photopass man was in France, so we couldn't miss an opportunity for more pictures! It was our last day, I was getting our count up! He posed us, I think they came out really awesome! We were giggling the whole time because we felt like models. :)

It's a tough job being a model in France, so we rewarded ourselves with ice-cream. I certainly don't have a model diet! LOL!! I was finally becoming less full from lunch and margaritas, so what better than to fill the ole belly back up. I was boring and got vanilla in a waffle cone. It was delicious. I wish that ice-cream cone lasted for the rest of the day. It was hot, and this was the perfect snack. My friend tried the Pistachio and she loved it! Glaces is a go to spot for sure! Two times in one trip? Heck yes!

Not sure why, but we turned around and started venturing back the other way. There was a crowd in America so we went to see what was going on! We watched for a little, it felt as though we were transported into Revolutionary times! I love the movie The Patriot, so I was in heaven. Their costumes are so adorable, do they come in my size?!

We said the pledge of allegiance, and they played American songs. I love all the countries in the World Showcase, but there's nothing like the good ole USA!! I may be a little bias though!

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
We didn't want our time in the countries to ever end, so we kept snapping away! There are just so many beautiful places to pose. It's funny to me that this is a water fountain.. was it always a place for flowers or did they use it as a water fountain? Either way, it's so cute! What a great place to pose!

We made our way to Germany because I wanted a caramel cupcake from Karamelle-Kuche. I had read a trip report about this very place and the snacks looked unbelievable. My mouth watered from the pictures. I know, I know, how could I possibly eat another thing!? I was on a mission, and although I already failed the cupcake challenge I still wanted to try!

We watched a CM making caramel apples, dipping the apple ever so precisely into the caramel. It looked like such a fun task! I wish I could make sweets people will happily enjoy as my job! To think that you will make someone's day just makes me smile! This store has so many snacks to choose from, my eyes were bugging out of my head. I could not decided what I wanted. I didn't find my cupcake! There wasn't any in the display, so I settled for a caramel roll with marshmallow cream. There's a picture below because I got it to go! I was too full to eat it just yet!

On our way back to future world, we spotted Duffy! Hi Duffy! I never did get to meet you!

We decided we needed to ride Journey into the Imagination again. We had been singing the song all week. I also wanted to capture a good picture of Figment. I did not succeed! This ride again is so incredible cute.. I really hope when the pavilion closes they refurbish it and not take it away. I will be devastated! Figment is a part of Epcot! And this was the first trip I'd even ridden the ride. I fell in love, and my heart will be broken if he is taken away. I watched the Dreamfinder version of the ride on Youtube, and I wish I got to experience it. It really looked amazing.

We of course, had to dance at the end. Break it down!

Since Figment doesn't meet and greet anymore, I settled for the next best thing. A picture with his sign! I wish they'd bring him back for Limited Time Magic. Hey Disney, I have an idea!!!

My friend wanted a frozen coke, and I had yet to eat my snack from Germany. We headed back into Club Cool. I was getting a little loopy from exhaustion. I don't know why I put my snack on my head but so be it!

This thing was seriously the best caramel product I've ever had in my life. It melted as soon as it hit my mouth. It tasted like a huge chewy Werther's with marshmallow rolled in. It was so yummy. And it was just the perfect amount of snack. I still wish I found my cupcake, but I'll definitley be getting caramel rolls in the future.

It was getting close to leaving time, so we started to head to the front of the park. Ugh!!!!!!

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
The tears were about to start falling, I could sense it already.

Luckily, there was a photopass photographer, so I kept on smiling! We took our last photopass pictures of the trip. They had this cute little picture frame that you could hold up. Of course we did it!

I had found a Mickey sticker and put in on as we took our last photo in front of that big golf ball. It was almost 6, so we had to get back! We were pretty exhausted.. 10 days in the world really takes a toll on you! :)

We sat in the lobby of POFQ for awhile. We watched some old Chip and Dale cartoons and walked through the gift shop once more. It was strange being at our "home" and not having a room to go into! We relaxed on the couches and grew envious of all the people who were just coming for their trips. We wanted to be checking in too! Not checking out! It crawled closer to 6:40, so we decided it was time to head outside. It was at this moment that I left my ray-bans on the couch, to never been seen again! I'll miss those sunglasses!

Our bus came right on time.. BOO!!! We trudged onto the Magical Express, except it doesn't seem so magical when you're leaving. :(

We had a quick ride to the airport, we both were in tears. Watching the video of Mickey and the gang saying good-bye to you is just too emotional to handle! We did not want to go back to real life, we wanted to remain in our Disney bubble. At the end of the video, where they go "m-i-c, see ya real soon, k-e-y why? because we like you m-o-u-s-e" made us both break down. We had goosebumps and were a blubbering mess. What 25 year olds cry when they leave Disney?! I guess we are insane!

Made it to the airport and got to our terminal. Our flight was scheduled 9:20 so we had time to kill. We went to burger king and sat in the food court. It was werid not getting a dessert along with my meal. And we had to use money, no key to the world card! What is this?!

While we were eating, my friend's mom called and said our flight was delayed. We thought she was messing with us because we just saw the sign that said on time! We finish our meal and go check, she is right! Our flight was delayed 3 hours! It was around 8 at this point. What are we supposed to do until 12:20 in the morning?!

We stocked up on snacks and shopped around in the bookstore. We both bought books because what else could we do but read?! We took turns sitting by the electric outlets, charging our phones and going on the internet. Thank goodness we packed our chargers in our carry-on. We had been up early, so we were starting to get cranky and miserable! Thank goodness this didn't happen on the flight there! I would have lost my mind if I got to Disney late! We talked to the girls working at the Hudson News and they told us this exact thing happened last night, and the flight didn't leave until 2 AM. I was supposed to work the next day so I called my manager and told her there was no way I'd be coming in. Even if we left at 12:20 we wouldn't get home til around 3:30 in the morning. It was going to be a long night!

I listened to a man vaccuum the terminal for no joke, 3 hours. And who knew everything in the airport closes? Now I know! I was going to lose it! Around 12 we decided to walk down to where our flight was boarding. We watched the plane come and and watched the people exit. It was almost our turn.

It gets to be 12:20, and no one has been called on the plane. Everyone is waiting, and waiting, and waiting. 12:30, 12:40, 12:50 all roll around. What is going on?! Around 1 AM two police officers walk down to our boarding area with a JetBlue manager. They make an announcement. Our flight is cancelled. WHAT?!?! They tell us, "The pilot is tired." We were so miserable! I felt bad for all the families, the kids were exhausted and now what were we supposed to do? When were we leaving? We had to walk back up to the main area and rebook our flights we were told. Turns out the only flight back to Newark available was tomorrow night the same time. We didn't want to chance that again! The JetBlue workers were so unbeliebably rude to all their customers. It was such a change of pace after being in Disney World. There is no comparison between Disney customer service and Jet Blue. They were giving everyone a hard time about flights, it was crazy. I guess you can't just call a back up pilot, or schedule another flight so easily. We offered other airports we could fly into, and were able to get a flight to JFK at 2 PM the next day. What were we supposed to do until then? They told us to go pick up our baggage, and to see a JetBlue representative on the bottom floor.

We got our bags, and waited in line. My friend is more aggressive than I am, so she was the one who went to talk with the JetBlue workers. It took a good HOUR before they even started taking people in to discuss the situation. They told us their computers were down so we had to be patient. I swear I have never seen such rudeness in my life. They were so mean to everybody and kept telling us all there was nothing they could do. Finally someone in front of us was able to get them to book her a hotel room. She was with her three children. Around 2:45 it was finally my friend's turn to go in. I will NEVER fly JetBlue again.

They booked us a room at a hotel right next to the airport, I can't remember the name. You could see the planes taking off from our window. We had to have a taxi driver take us there, because there were no shuttles that late at night. Walking outside of the airport at 3AM, it is scary! There are tons of men with taxis just trying to get you to go with them. The JetBlue worker told my friend "Honey, I wouldn't just put you in any old taxi" in such a combative tone. It's natural for two young girls to be afraid. I have seen the movie Taken! We braved it out and made it to our room for the night. We had one bed. LOL

I guess Orlando just didn't want us to leave!

We woke up around 10 the next day, it felt so good to sleep. I'm glad we got to rest, and we weren't sleeping on the floor of the airport. We were able to take a hot shower and then we went in search of our shuttle. We were back at the airport around 11:30 and this time, we had no problems. Going though security again is nerve-wracking! Oh how I dislike airports! Had burger king, again. There is nothing to eat in that terminal LOL! And our flight was on time. I never thought I'd want to leave Orlando so badly! It would have been a different story if we got to go back to Disney! But I'm sorry Orlando airport, you just aren't on my list of must-dos!

It all makes for a nice story now. :)

And there you have it. 10 wonderful days in the world, and 1 not so wonderful day in the airport. I had the greatest time. I love Disney with all my heart. I thought my thirst would be quenched after spending 10 full days there, but it has only grown much stronger. My friend and I had the time of our lives, and we will always have the memories. It was an amazing bonding experience. Being an adult is tough, there's so many responsibilities and commitments, it's sometimes hard to make time for friends. Disney allowed us to become closer, to let the everyday worries out of our minds, and to just act like little kids. I truly felt like a princess my whole trip. I am still bitter when I get onto a bus and the driver doesn't greet me with "Hello, Princess." Disney has a magic that I cannot put into words. I hope you enjoyed my report, and I hope you all feel the Disney love. I'm ready to plan my next trip. I'm addicted to the magic.

:) :) :) xoxoxo Princess Nicole

Longers

The tears were about to start falling, I could sense it already.

Luckily, there was a photopass photographer, so I kept on smiling! We took our last photopass pictures of the trip. They had this cute little picture frame that you could hold up. Of course we did it!

I had found a Mickey sticker and put in on as we took our last photo in front of that big golf ball. It was almost 6, so we had to get back! We were pretty exhausted.. 10 days in the world really takes a toll on you! :)

We sat in the lobby of POFQ for awhile. We watched some old Chip and Dale cartoons and walked through the gift shop once more. It was strange being at our "home" and not having a room to go into! We relaxed on the couches and grew envious of all the people who were just coming for their trips. We wanted to be checking in too! Not checking out! It crawled closer to 6:40, so we decided it was time to head outside. It was at this moment that I left my ray-bans on the couch, to never been seen again! I'll miss those sunglasses!

Our bus came right on time.. BOO!!! We trudged onto the Magical Express, except it doesn't seem so magical when you're leaving. :(

We had a quick ride to the airport, we both were in tears. Watching the video of Mickey and the gang saying good-bye to you is just too emotional to handle! We did not want to go back to real life, we wanted to remain in our Disney bubble. At the end of the video, where they go "m-i-c, see ya real soon, k-e-y why? because we like you m-o-u-s-e" made us both break down. We had goosebumps and were a blubbering mess. What 25 year olds cry when they leave Disney?! I guess we are insane!

Made it to the airport and got to our terminal. Our flight was scheduled 9:20 so we had time to kill. We went to burger king and sat in the food court. It was werid not getting a dessert along with my meal. And we had to use money, no key to the world card! What is this?!

While we were eating, my friend's mom called and said our flight was delayed. We thought she was messing with us because we just saw the sign that said on time! We finish our meal and go check, she is right! Our flight was delayed 3 hours! It was around 8 at this point. What are we supposed to do until 12:20 in the morning?!

We stocked up on snacks and shopped around in the bookstore. We both bought books because what else could we do but read?! We took turns sitting by the electric outlets, charging our phones and going on the internet. Thank goodness we packed our chargers in our carry-on. We had been up early, so we were starting to get cranky and miserable! Thank goodness this didn't happen on the flight there! I would have lost my mind if I got to Disney late! We talked to the girls working at the Hudson News and they told us this exact thing happened last night, and the flight didn't leave until 2 AM. I was supposed to work the next day so I called my manager and told her there was no way I'd be coming in. Even if we left at 12:20 we wouldn't get home til around 3:30 in the morning. It was going to be a long night!

I listened to a man vaccuum the terminal for no joke, 3 hours. And who knew everything in the airport closes? Now I know! I was going to lose it! Around 12 we decided to walk down to where our flight was boarding. We watched the plane come and and watched the people exit. It was almost our turn.

It gets to be 12:20, and no one has been called on the plane. Everyone is waiting, and waiting, and waiting. 12:30, 12:40, 12:50 all roll around. What is going on?! Around 1 AM two police officers walk down to our boarding area with a JetBlue manager. They make an announcement. Our flight is cancelled. WHAT?!?! They tell us, "The pilot is tired." We were so miserable! I felt bad for all the families, the kids were exhausted and now what were we supposed to do? When were we leaving? We had to walk back up to the main area and rebook our flights we were told. Turns out the only flight back to Newark available was tomorrow night the same time. We didn't want to chance that again! The JetBlue workers were so unbeliebably rude to all their customers. It was such a change of pace after being in Disney World. There is no comparison between Disney customer service and Jet Blue. They were giving everyone a hard time about flights, it was crazy. I guess you can't just call a back up pilot, or schedule another flight so easily. We offered other airports we could fly into, and were able to get a flight to JFK at 2 PM the next day. What were we supposed to do until then? They told us to go pick up our baggage, and to see a JetBlue representative on the bottom floor.

We got our bags, and waited in line. My friend is more aggressive than I am, so she was the one who went to talk with the JetBlue workers. It took a good HOUR before they even started taking people in to discuss the situation. They told us their computers were down so we had to be patient. I swear I have never seen such rudeness in my life. They were so mean to everybody and kept telling us all there was nothing they could do. Finally someone in front of us was able to get them to book her a hotel room. She was with her three children. Around 2:45 it was finally my friend's turn to go in. I will NEVER fly JetBlue again.

They booked us a room at a hotel right next to the airport, I can't remember the name. You could see the planes taking off from our window. We had to have a taxi driver take us there, because there were no shuttles that late at night. Walking outside of the airport at 3AM, it is scary! There are tons of men with taxis just trying to get you to go with them. The JetBlue worker told my friend "Honey, I wouldn't just put you in any old taxi" in such a combative tone. It's natural for two young girls to be afraid. I have seen the movie Taken! We braved it out and made it to our room for the night. We had one bed. LOL

I guess Orlando just didn't want us to leave!

We woke up around 10 the next day, it felt so good to sleep. I'm glad we got to rest, and we weren't sleeping on the floor of the airport. We were able to take a hot shower and then we went in search of our shuttle. We were back at the airport around 11:30 and this time, we had no problems. Going though security again is nerve-wracking! Oh how I dislike airports! Had burger king, again. There is nothing to eat in that terminal LOL! And our flight was on time. I never thought I'd want to leave Orlando so badly! It would have been a different story if we got to go back to Disney! But I'm sorry Orlando airport, you just aren't on my list of must-dos!

It all makes for a nice story now. :)

And there you have it. 10 wonderful days in the world, and 1 not so wonderful day in the airport. I had the greatest time. I love Disney with all my heart. I thought my thirst would be quenched after spending 10 full days there, but it has only grown much stronger. My friend and I had the time of our lives, and we will always have the memories. It was an amazing bonding experience. Being an adult is tough, there's so many responsibilities and commitments, it's sometimes hard to make time for friends. Disney allowed us to become closer, to let the everyday worries out of our minds, and to just act like little kids. I truly felt like a princess my whole trip. I am still bitter when I get onto a bus and the driver doesn't greet me with "Hello, Princess." Disney has a magic that I cannot put into words. I hope you enjoyed my report, and I hope you all feel the Disney love. I'm ready to plan my next trip. I'm addicted to the magic.

:) :) :) xoxoxo Princess Nicole
OMG I can't believe its over! I have tears. I have LOVED every second of this report. (And I have read most of it twice already) I feel like I know you, I have my crowns ready for my trip later in the year. I too love Disney . The bug got me 16 years ago and I have gone every year sine for between 14 and 18 days every time (as if you are coming from the UK you have to make it worth it) I call Disney home. If there is room in my suitcase and you want to stow away you would be more than welcome.....

LondonGopher

Like others, I joined the site (after lurking for a wee while) just to reply to your TR. I'm the least techie person on the planet - bear with me if this is a mess.

Recently, I heard a psychiatrist talk about cheerfulness being the most important and yet the most undervalued part of the human experience. You have made all of us rejoice (that's the word, I really think so) with you over these last few days. Thank you for the time and effort you put into this TR.

Truly, a merry heart doeth good like a medicine!

epcotisbest

Great trip report. Thank you both for sharing part of your trip with us. That truly was 10 wonderful days. Each time we go back we often wonder if it will be our last trip, if we will have had enough. So far we have not.
Thank you Princess Nicole for sharing the magic!

njDizFan

Great report, I didn't want it to end(I'm sure you didn't want it to end either). Great pictures, great story. Hope you are over your disney blues soon.

BTW good to see a fellow Jerseyian..greetings from Union county

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Needless to say I'm sad to see this one end. As I mentioned before your enthusiasm is contagious, even through a computer screen! That combined with the close proximity to my own vacation and all I can say is I'm ready to go to WDW RIGHT NOW!!!

A couple of last comments and then I will sadly say goodbye to your TR.

This comment is NOT an understatement. I had this on our last trip and I'm telling you there is not a time since then that caramel is mentioned or I see it on a menu that I don't think about this little chewy roll of magical goodness. Good lord that caramel and that shop that shop (Karamel Kuche) is just plain ridiculous.

This thing was seriously the best caramel product I've ever had in my life. It melted as soon as it hit my mouth. It tasted like a huge chewy Werther's with marshmallow rolled in. It was so yummy. And it was just the perfect amount of snack. I still wish I found my cupcake, but I'll definitley be getting caramel rolls in the future.

This pic with your comment for whatever reason elicited a true gut laugh from me.
I think it's that matter of fact look and stance your giving...like you're really having this serious conversation or something, I don't know but I chuckled.

Oh hey, no big deal. You want us to stay in disney 10 more days, that's fine with me! That was basically the gist of the conversation that I had...with myself.

I laughed out loud at this one as well, but the reason is a lot more obvious. PRICELESS.
We got stuck in Baltimore for 6 hours on the way home from Ft. Lauderdale last month so I'm feeling you here!

Thanks again for an amazing TR!

WDW_Princess24

I'm so sad to see this come to an end! Thank you for sharing your crazy antics with us, you and your friend are so much fun, and I love your positive attitude!!

Sorry about all the hassle on the way home, it's like when you leave disney property the life gets sucked right out of you....womp womp.

Mollie_Minnie

Noooo I don't want it to be over! It was a lot of fun reading your report, and I got teary at the end... thanks for sharing with us :).
Today at my job, the winter vacation Schedule came out and in less than 2 weeks I should be fixed with the fact that I will or will not have the november week I want so badly to go to WDW. I was following your report and it entertained me...but what am I going to do now with all the waiting..lol.

Allym146

I looooved your TR! I've been reading it to get pumped for our trip. It looks like you two had so much fun:). I only hope I can be as carefree and have as much fun as you did when we go in 2 days!!!

P.s. I sort of hate how skinny you are with All That Food you had lol! It looked amazing, and the drinks....i die! More power to you;) I'd be a bus(or passed out on a bench lol).

happy76

Fantastic trip report! It was so entertaining & I truly felt like I was right there with you! I've been trying to write mine for the last 2 weeks - we got back from the World on August 17th. We (me, DH, & DD's 5 & 1) were only there for a measly 6 days.:( Maybe when the kids are older we'll stay for 10 days! Thank you for letting us in on your wonderful adventures in Disney World!

pumpkin7

Boo, it's over! This saddens me immensely. I guess you'll just have to go again and write another report!
Thank you for sharing your trip with us. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom