0bn0xi0us Posting Stylez II - 4 teh lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernonpush

word078.gif
dancer083.gif

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It's a large GIF. Try cutting and pasting the URL into your browser, then once you are at that website hit the back button and it will appear in the thread.:shrug:

Yeah, but why does it do that sometimes. Some pix and gif show up with no problem, but others force you to do the little trick you just described. Is it that the page doesn't like hotlinking?

(Sorry...obnoxiousness lapse)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
b0tt0n line, wouldn't it be better to stay off a thread than log to it and complain in a week to draw attention to self ?!?!?

aaahhhgrblrbklrlbnrlbnrlrbrlbgrblgrblgrblgrblgrl \

/troll troll troll

DMC-12

Original Poster
I'm gunna keepz mindlessly bumpfin diz thread,,, with nothing of any value to add, UnTi11z Td0'z br1nks back teh Ac!1!1!11!11!11!!~1`1!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I gonna complain about this thread every time somebody posts to it.

I can't seem to keep my eyes off of this thread even though I despise it.

DMC-12

Original Poster
OMG I got a WaNd from OlIvAnDeRZ!11!!!1!!

It was $30!11!!111

--------------------

Whats it do?

--------------------

NOTHINGZ!!!!!

--------------------

So you paid $30 for a stick?

--------------------

STFU!1!1!11 WDW is teh lamez!!1!!!

trr1

Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here ,Hi-ho Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog hereHi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

EPCOTPluto

WWOHP will put Walt Disney World out of busyness.
I 100% support this statement in ever which way possible, with my magical elf lawyers supporting my confirmation of this statement.

:king:

OMG I got a WaNd from OlIvAnDeRZ!11!!!1!!

It was $30!11!!111

--------------------

Whats it do?

--------------------

NOTHINGZ!!!!!

--------------------

So you paid $30 for a stick?

--------------------

STFU!1!1!11 WDW is teh lamez!!1!!!
I 100% support this statement in ever which way possible, with my magical elf lawyers supporting my confirmation of this statement.

:king:

Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here ,Hi-ho Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog hereHi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here,Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I 100% support this statement in ever which way possible, with my -

Wait, whuuuut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom