0bn0xi0us Posting Stylez II - 4 teh lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
the_mods_paris.jpg

krankenstein

Ohai! :wave:

I'm putting this update thread in News and Rumors, even though it is nothing more than a live Trip Report. I'm not going to put it in the Trip Report section because I'm special and more important than those trip report people. So, watch this space for all the news and rumors..... remember, I'm an insider ;)

/knows a bus driver :king:

EPCOTPluto

Hello everyone,

I'm back to let you know that the only reason Disney reads this forum is because I'm here.

Also, my post get edited more than merf and Thrawn's yet I'm stil around...

Legal system, George Bush, unrelated topic.

Troll. Troll. Troll.

Ohai! :wave:

I'm putting this update thread in News and Rumors, even though it is nothing more than a live Trip Report. I'm not going to put it in the Trip Report section because I'm special and more important than those trip report people. So, watch this space for all the news and rumors..... remember, I'm an insider ;)

/knows a bus driver

Disney does read these boards...especially when I post! :rolleyes:
Um, Hello? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

THE Top Dog of Disney posting here on the boards? Of course they're following me! :king:

Aww. Why not? You are missing out!
Honestly, we may be there until 4am. And there's no way we can drive back up Florida when completely devoid of energy by then. :(

krankenstein

Bus driver just told me they are going to pave the Seven Seas Lagoon so busses can drive people from TTC to MK!!! Sounds so cool!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

/insider :animwink:

WDW Vacationer

Disney Announces Marvel Uses in Theme Parks!

In a shareholder vote on December 31,2009,Marvel shareholders voted to approve the buyout deal already agreed upon by Disney and Marvel. Within an hour,Disney announced how they would be using the large array of cajracters which marvel offers.

Among the most exciting are the oppurtonities being seized in the company's theme parks. The opportunities include:

Wolverine's Verry Merry Christmas Party-Featuring Mickey and Friends
Disney Park's Super Marvel Weekend at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Silver Surfer's Jungle Journey
It's Tough To be an Ant-Man-a 3D Diary
The Incredible Adventures of the Incredible Hulk
Marvel-Vision 3D
X-Men Stunt show starring Elastigirl
Dr.Doom's Tower of Terror

Also announced was the first Disney-Marvel Film-"The Incredible Hulk Helps Prince Mickey save Princess Minnie From The Dragon". It will star Tim Allen and feature a score by Randy Newman. It will be directed/produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. It is expected to go Direct-To-DVD in 2012.

EPCOTPluto

WDW Vacationer

They're following you too, Tink... ;)

STAY OVER???? SPLENDID???? BRILLIANT??? TWISTED SISTER?!?!?? :veryconfu:lookaroun

Seriously, though, have you seen the hotel rates for one night during the holidays??? This would be a year's worth of planning! :lol:

As soon as I saw Twisted Sister, "We're Not Gonna Take it Anymore" came on Yes,Dear.:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

In a shareholder vote on December 31,2009,Marvel shareholders voted to approve the buyout deal already agreed upon by Disney and Marvel. Within an hour,Disney announced how they would be using the large array of cajracters which marvel offers.

Among the most exciting are the oppurtonities being seized in the company's theme parks. The opportunities include:

Marvel-Vision 3D

Also announced was the first Disney-Marvel Film-"The Incredible Hulk Helps Prince Mickey save Princess Minnie From The Dragon". It will star Tim Allen and feature a score by Randy Newman. It will be directed/produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. It is expected to go Direct-To-DVD in 2012.

OH M Y GOD I NEED TO VOMIT NOW DISNEY IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork:

trr1

Marvel-Vision 3D

I thought Disney couldnt use marvel Characters east of the mississippi?
:drevil::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom