Trip Report ‘Tis The Season For More Disney! *COMPLETED*

Fa la la la la
la la la LA

But let’s be honest.
Which season isn’t the season for more Disney?
In 2017 I have been fortunate to experience winter, spring and summer in the world.
And now the holidays!
Since December is such a festive time of year at the parks, I think two trips are in order....don’t you?

Trip #1
Cast:
Tuvalu and Em
When: December 1-4, 2017
Where: Port Orleans Riverside
Why: A Jingle BAM Birthday 2.0

A4132369-7260-4635-89F6-C4FB66018B71.jpeg

Join us as we attend our first MVMCP, wander around World Showcase like a couple of newbies, meet a forum friend and intentionally watch LOTS of fireworks....did we get to Illuminations this year?

You’ll have to wait and see.

MegRuss626

Now, next December.....a Tuvalu trip the weekend of the 6th through the 9th...what are the odds??? I thought I would have to live vicariously through you until we took Ryleigh in 2021....but she has her dad wrapped around her little finger and a 2018 trip is now in the plans!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hope it’s nice and warm for your latest trip! I’m looking at a temp of 0 degrees right now :cool:
Yeah 70 degrees with no humidity is waaaayyyy better than 0! Bundle up! :cold:

Clearly I have worked way too much this week as I was unaware of a new Tuvalu trip report! Luckily you're still on the first day so I'm going to tell myself I'm only fashionably late :angelic:
Fashionably for sure.....and you haven’t missed much at all. :)

Now, next December.....a Tuvalu trip the weekend of the 6th through the 9th...what are the odds??? I thought I would have to live vicariously through you until we took Ryleigh in 2021....but she has her dad wrapped around her little finger and a 2018 trip is now in the plans!
How fun that you will get to take sweet Ryleigh for her first trip during the holiday season! We haven’t booked for next December but if Em and I go it will be the weekend prior to yours (over her birthday.)

Longers

I’m here, obviously late!

Page 5 already ........ interested to hear your thoughts on the dogs given our experiences when the trial had just started - and although they say blocks are dog friendly they admitted to us that if anyone checks in online they can’t control it and they can choose anywhere (unless that has now changed). I am watching closely to see if I have to move (very reluctantly) from there for our trip next year.

No doubt there will be BTMRR pictures for me at some point - and hopefully a few ice creams!

Enjoy holiday number 2

Sabrina1705

Have been extremely busy the past months and wasn’t able to come to the forum.
Glad to find a new tripreport from you to pick-up my readings at this forum!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here and stalking for updates, as usual! :p
Hopefully soon....this little detail called Christmas is taking up a lot of my time. :happy:

I am late as always!! I had to catch up since we just got back from our trip Sat. Hope your 2nd trip is warm. Our nights were chilly! Have a great time!!
My 2nd trip overlapped yours! :eek:

Have been extremely busy the past months and wasn’t able to come to the forum. Glad to find a new tripreport from you to pick-up my readings at this forum!
Welcome back, Sabrina!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom