Trip Report ‘Tis The Season For More Disney! *COMPLETED*

Fa la la la la
la la la LA

But let’s be honest.
Which season isn’t the season for more Disney?
In 2017 I have been fortunate to experience winter, spring and summer in the world.
And now the holidays!
Since December is such a festive time of year at the parks, I think two trips are in order....don’t you?

Trip #1
Cast:
Tuvalu and Em
When: December 1-4, 2017
Where: Port Orleans Riverside
Why: A Jingle BAM Birthday 2.0

A4132369-7260-4635-89F6-C4FB66018B71.jpeg

Join us as we attend our first MVMCP, wander around World Showcase like a couple of newbies, meet a forum friend and intentionally watch LOTS of fireworks....did we get to Illuminations this year?

You’ll have to wait and see.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Friday, con’t

Our room was less than a minute’s walk to the North Depot ~ a definite positive! And a MK bus was just pulling in as we reached the stop. :)

Em and I were through the tapstiles a little past 6 pm and got our party wristbands.
E7853D9A-53BA-4F06-8125-E5754FE14D04.jpeg

We did not walk the special entrance path behind Main Street because the Frozen castle show was beginning and Em wanted to watch. It had been a couple years since Em had seen the castle illuminated and she had never seen Elsa do it. (Afterwards she shared my opinion that Fairy Godmother should be the one to light Cinderella Castle.)

F5A70BFB-B638-471D-A539-2A3C886A56FE.jpeg

Hungry, we headed to Pecos Bills for dinner. We shared the yummy chicken nachos. Em took a distinctive photo of our meal which this site obviously considers food *orn because I keep getting a “security error” every time I try to upload the picture. o_O

My phone pic of chicken nachos (from summer) passed inspection.
B4A12DF3-15FA-47B2-974F-E94C7AE4AD1B.jpeg

The party had officially started when we were finished eating.

5FE0F056-0846-436B-B1F6-8E8F98F44665.jpeg

CFF47B97-BB60-428D-82F6-1419B874E6B5.jpeg

Where would we go first? You’ll have to be very patient. I’m leaving early in the morning for Trip #2. And sorry @coachwnh, this one won’t be semi-live either. (@Ariel1986 and @ZapperZ are currently posting excellent live reports!)

See ya soon!

Rista1313

Fa la la la la
la la la LA

But let’s be honest.
Which season isn’t the season for more Disney?
In 2017 I have been fortunate to experience winter, spring and summer in the world.
And now the holidays!
Since December is such a festive time of year at the parks, I think two trips are in order....don’t you?

Trip #1
Cast:
Tuvalu and Em
When: December 1-4, 2017
Where: Port Orleans Riverside
Why: A Jingle BAM Birthday 2.0

View attachment 249691

Join us as we attend our first MVMCP, wander around World Showcase like a couple of newbies, meet a forum friend and intentionally watch LOTS of fireworks....did we get to Illuminations this year?

You’ll have to wait and see.

Yay! My 3rd Tuvalu report since joining. I really enjoyed the last ones!

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Have a great/safe trip!! Finals ended for me so now I can officially read without feeling guilty ;)
Have a great 2nd(!) Christmas trip! :)
Have a great time!!:)
Have a great Disney Christmas Round 2!!!
Have a great time, I can't wait to read all about it.:)
Say hi to Mickey for me & enjoy your trip!
Appreciate all the well wishes! Our first magical day flew by.

Have a safe trip!! Look forward to hearing about both. While you’re traveling today, I’ll be shoveling more snow and wishing I was off to Disney
Ugh. Sorry about the snow. Woody had to shovel snow last weekend for the first time in years!

Patiently waiting for this TR to be finished but will happily ait until you're back home from visit no.2 and look forward for that one too! Enjoy your festive visit it will be just as magical.
Thanks @Tiggertoo56 I look forward to writing it.

Yay! My 3rd Tuvalu report since joining. I really enjoyed the last ones!
There are many more TRs in the archives if you need to pass the time while waiting for the next one. :joyfull: Glad to have you along!

Hey T
Hope you and W enjoy your trip
Catch you in the flip side

Max
< High Five > :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom