‘Celebrate the Magic’ Nighttime Show Coming to Magic Kingdom

NewfieFan

Sounds great to me! It also sounds like the pictures will not be in the new show which I'm fine with. The best part of the show was the projection special effects on the Castle, not the pictures. You really couldn't make them out and I don't particularly find other people's pictures interesting. I did enjoy the song that went with the original show... as cheesy as it was I liked it! I hope the new track is just as good...

cba

I guess I'm OK with this. I just hope this doesn't affect other parks and all of the sudden Disney decides to replace Illuminations.

Disney_Geek

Sounds great to me! It also sounds like the pictures will not be in the new show which I'm fine with. The best part of the show was the projection special effects on the Castle, not the pictures. You really couldn't make them out and I don't particularly find other people's pictures interesting. I did enjoy the song that went with the original show... as cheesy as it was I liked it! I hope the new track is just as good...

Agreed, 100%. I hated how pushy people would get to try to see if any of the pictures were their own too once the show started. >.< At least that's how it was when we went for a day in July. The guest pics detracted from the "magic" if you will, to me; seeing random, blurry, sweaty theme park go-ers is not really high up on my list of Magical things. :p

PolynesianPrincess

I'd like it better if they didn't use the pictures, honestly. I could never really make out many of them anyways. For all I know we could have been up there and didn't even know it!!!!! Bummed we will miss it in Sept though as I enjoyed the old show. Hopefully the new ones will be just as good. And hopefully they leave in my favorite part, when Walt says "For those who come to this happy place, welcome!"

BrightImagine

And hopefully they leave in my favorite part, when Walt says "For those who come to this happy place, welcome!"

I was just going to say this and you beat me to it. I think that part was a photomosaic so I hope it will stay in even if the pictures do not.

Has Walt Disney World named anything all that well recently?

I quite liked TRONorail. (Or was that fan-created and not official?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom