Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
For the longest time the only person that showered in our downstairs bathroom was my daughter's best friend. Now my daughter has taken a liking to that shower as well. I'm glad she's found her own space because she's in the bathroom a solid 45 minute when she goes in there. I think she puts on a face mask and puts a towel on the floor and takes a nap before she actually gets in the shower.
Spenser’s US twin, except for the face mask thing. He’s too furry for those.

Mike S

So, at the beginning of last month I decided to use Facebook to reach out to a girl I used to sit next to in college. She’s actually the first girl I worked up the nerve to ask out. She let me down easy letting me know she had a boyfriend but continued to sit next to me and talk throughout the rest of the semester without ever making anything awkward. She was really nice. About a year and a few months later I randomly met up with her again while working at a Pizza place in a mall. Of course I was embarrassed as I was being seen by her in a stupid uniform but again she was nice to me and didn’t make anything awkward. When I looked her up last month it seemed like she was single now so I decided to send her a message stating who I was and basically just saying hi. About two weeks go by with nothing until I figured out that when you send someone a message through Facebook and you’re not their friend they’ll have to go through extra steps to even see it so I did what I probably should’ve done in the first place and sent a friend request. She accepted last Thursday and after that I was able to see that yes she is actually single now. I sent another shorter message on Friday but the first message also fully sent alongside it so I quickly wrote a third explaining the first was a few weeks old even though she’d probably see the date anyway. I’ve only really asked how she’s been over the years to keep it pretty casual. I’m able to see that she’s read them but I haven’t gotten a response yet. She’s still my friend though so I’m not sure what to think. I’m not even sure why I’m telling you guys this.

NYwdwfan

So, at the beginning of last month I decided to use Facebook to reach out to a girl I used to sit next to in college. She’s actually the first girl I worked up the nerve to ask out. She let me down easy letting me know she had a boyfriend but continued to sit next to me and talk throughout the rest of the semester without ever making anything awkward. She was really nice. About a year and a few months later I randomly met up with her again while working at a Pizza place in a mall. Of course I was embarrassed as I was being seen by her in a stupid uniform but again she was nice to me and didn’t make anything awkward. When I looked her up last month it seemed like she was single now so I decided to send her a message stating who I was and basically just saying hi. About two weeks go by with nothing until I figured out that when you send someone a message through Facebook and you’re not their friend they’ll have to go through extra steps to even see it so I did what I probably should’ve done in the first place and sent a friend request. She accepted last Thursday and after that I was able to see that yes she is actually single now. I sent another shorter message on Friday but the first message also fully sent alongside it so I quickly wrote a third explaining the first was a few weeks old even though she’d probably see the date anyway. I’ve only really asked how she’s been over the years to keep it pretty casual. I’m able to see that she’s read them but I haven’t gotten a response yet. She’s still my friend though so I’m not sure what to think. I’m not even sure why I’m telling you guys this.
She might be shy as well. Or busy. Or isn't one to check Facebook often. I'm not on it (never signed up) so I'm not sure how it works. Just follow the friend route for a bit then maybe ask her to get coffee or ice cream some time. No girl worth her salt can refuse ice cream!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
He’s one of the 73.3%!
That stat is actually for the whole city, in my sales area, it’s probably upwards of 95%.

No, I think he wanted to know the last names of his neighbours so he could discern from which part of India his neighbour hailed. Almost all Sikhs are Punjabi, but not all Punjabi are Sikh. He needs a last name to figure it out.

The auditors website lists names of every home. He could go there.

Mike S

She might be shy as well. Or busy. Or isn't one to check Facebook often. I'm not on it (never signed up) so I'm not sure how it works. Just follow the friend route for a bit then maybe ask her to get coffee or ice cream some time. No girl worth her salt can refuse ice cream!
I haven’t used Facebook in almost 10 years since I graduated high school lol.
Heck, make it DQ Mike, and I’ll go out with you.
Or Five Guys 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom