Disneyland's Marketing Strategy for 2020??? Because 2019 Was A Mess!

Phroobar

No kidding! I had forgotten about this thread. :D

This one should be a keeper if the park reopens later this year.
3zjk3w.jpg

Phroobar

How about 'Disneyland; Now with 50% Less COVID Than the Competition'
Disneyland: We've made the park crowd free so you don't have to watch couples make out in line.

Imagine having to watch this on the entire flight to WDW.

AD-PIC-Flight-Kiss.jpg

Last edited:

TP2000

Original Poster

Ooh, that's tempting, even in this pre-summer heatwave! I have tried to make French Onion Soup at home, but it never quite turns out right. It takes a lot of slow simmering and tinkering and patience apparently, which is no big deal for a Frenchman but much harder for an American.

I have noted this recipe and will have to try it, but probably not until November when the weather is more appropriate for such a hearty, hot dish.

SuddenStorm

Nope.

I'm serious, if Captain Kidd's Adventure Buffet gets through this horrific national crisis and reopens a few months from now with a suspiciously empty voicemail like nothing happened, I am going to be furious!

Your post from a few days ago inspired me to make the call as well.

2 solid minutes, no voicemail as you reported.

And here I am working front desk at a Marriott where I get in trouble if I don't answer within three rings :rolleyes:

Darkbeer1

Nope.

I'm serious, if Captain Kidd's Adventure Buffet gets through this horrific national crisis and reopens a few months from now with a suspiciously empty voicemail like nothing happened, I am going to be furious!

Well, Buffet's are basically done. But you still can have "All You Can Eat" restaurant, just served to you. Now you just can't see how bad it is until placed in front of you!

So a simple sign change... Captain Kidd's AYCE Chow Hall

Curious Constance

Well, Buffet's are basically done. But you still can have "All You Can Eat" restaurant, just served to you. Now you just can't see how bad it is until placed in front of you!

So a simple sign change... Captain Kidd's AYCE Chow Hall
What do you think will happen with places like Goofy’s Kitchen?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom