Rumor Magic Kingdom 50th Refurbishments

tirian

Humans beat recordings 100 times of 100. It’s called the “human condition”...and we are born tied to it.

Exactly...but let’s not call it a spade
Sorry guys, but I greatly preferred the recordings for the Land and GMR because I could understand what the person said. A live human who mumbles or can’t speak English only detracts from the experience.

Now as for the Jungle Cruise: it needs live skippers who crack jokes, mime, and go off-script because that’s part of the fun! But they definitely need better training.

Bocabear

But what if the jungle Cruise had updated, upgraded show scenes and plot line that did not relay on wisecracks, but an amazing adventure? (with humor of course)

Brer Panther

I doubt they would do this, but I think it'd be neat if they maybe added one or two new animatronics to Splash Mountain... there are a few empty spots in the attraction they could stick 'em. It'd be cool to see us get a Hitchhiking Alligator like Disneyland's, or another critter or two in the Laughin' Place...

There's a cave with a fire breathing dragon (I don't think there was ever any kind of animatronic in the cave, but smoke, roars, and a stream of fire would burst out of the cave opening as though a dragon was inside).
Fun fact: apparently, there was originally supposed to be an animatronic dragon emerging from the cave. But then came the budget cuts...

Tarzan/Endor/Up
Call it sacrilege, but I wouldn't be opposed to an Up retheme of the treehouse. Granted, it'd be kind of redundant since there's already an Up show in Disney's Animal Kingdom, but since when does Disney care about redundancy? We've got two Frozen attractions in two different parks.

I thought about Zootopia but just couldn't figure how it remotely fits in Adventureland. It's such a different animal, pun intended.
I doubt Disney would care, honestly. I mean, considering they stuck Finding Nemo in Disneyland's Tomorrowland...

Surferboy567

So...big thunder mountain are we expecting it to close in January? ...really hoping it doesn’t so I can ride when I’m there. So far Test Track, and Splash are down. These refurbishments sound exciting though! Would love to see some new effects come to classic attractions!

UNCgolf

Call it sacrilege, but I wouldn't be opposed to an Up retheme of the treehouse. Granted, it'd be kind of redundant since there's already an Up show in Disney's Animal Kingdom, but since when does Disney care about redundancy? We've got two Frozen attractions in two different parks.

How would Up fit? I've only seen that movie once and it was about a decade ago, but I don't remember there being any kind of treehouse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom