Trip Report Breaker Breaker 1-9, We're goin' live!

What's our 20? We crossed the boarder into Florida and we're keepin' an eye out for Smokey's!
IMG_20191004_081527.jpg

John Dulmage

Day 5 cntd...

I'll give you one guess where we headed to once we were in Epcot.

View attachment 423063

I know, shocking! We went to Norway for an Einstock and Aus. Caught a little of the mariachi show as we took our beers over to Earth Eats booth so C could get an Impossible burger and I wanted to try the smoked corned beef.

View attachment 423065

View attachment 423064

That smoked corned beef was excellent and by far the largest portion for the money for all of the F&W items we had seen/tried. It was $5.25 and was a very large portion.

On our walk over to Earth Eats, we spotted a LEGIT Service Dog!!

View attachment 423068

For those who do not know, I am K-9 trainer/handler. No , I do not work for any police agency (which is what I get asked when people here the word K-9). I am just a trainer. I train Service K-9s, protection K-9's and family pets as well. 9 out of 10 "service dogs" you see at WDW are not legit and it urks me to no end because it is completely dangerous to put an untrained animal in that type of environment.

One of the times we were in Batu, there was a man with a Golden Retriever and the dog was clearly untrained as it was pulling the man and walking right up to people and sniffing them. It even walked up to a lady who was sitting on a bench and licked her hand. The guy with the dog thought it was funny. What if that lady DOESNT want to be licked by a dog, or what if she is allergic? Its that type of arrogance (from the humans) that will cause problems for the dog and people around it. /rant

After our lunch/snack we rode SSE.

Hello, unknown Egyptian, pounding reeds flat.

View attachment 423067

Our plan was to visit Epcot for a light lunch and then head over to HS for the evening. After SSE we headed back towards Norway for a quick ride on Frozen. Elsa was "frozen" in a weird position and it made the scene pretty funny.

View attachment 423066

After Frozen it was time to head back to the room and shower up before HS. But first, and I know this may come as a surprise, we got an Einstock and Aus for the walk back to the room. I know, crazy, right.

View attachment 423062

Up next...and evening at HS!

And FYI, for those who are new to any of my TR's, I have trained Service Dogs that have been to WDW. Aside from the dogs training, I provide the owners with the proper education of how to handle their dog in these type of environments which also includes being respectful of the people around you. The dog is there to do a job, not to interact with other people and provide entertainment.

View attachment 423054

View attachment 423056

Riding The Adventures of Pooh

And like most humans, he doesnt seem that amused by the Imagination Institute, lol.

View attachment 423060
I love my dogs as much as anyone and we do our best to take them with us when we can and appropriate. But it Really irks me to see people taking their pets along as "service dogs" when it's obvious it's just a pet, as you indicated, that has no business being in that situation. There was a "service animal" with his owner in one situation that was constantly barking and growling at everything and everyone - and no one was even paying attention to the owner or the dog (except that it was barking at them!!). So, anyways, thanks for the work you do with dogs. I know it is truly a necessity for people and I'm glad to see trained animals (I have to tell myself and my grandkids to not try to interact with the dog, no matter how cute they may look!).

slipperalwaysfits

Catching up....
We thought we were pretty lucky for him to have stopped and selected R randomly.
this was truly a reminder of why we love this place and how magical it still is and will always be to us!!
:jawdrop::geek::geek::geek:

YES!!! SOUNDS like an extra magical day, one your nephew will not soon forget and a reason why he's a loyal Disney fan for life! Very sweet and magical story. So many of the characters really do go the extra mile!
After SSE we headed back towards Norway for a quick ride on Frozen. Elsa was "frozen" in a weird position and it made the scene pretty funny.
Frozen on FROZEN, :jawdrop: :banghead:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Lets get this bad boy wrapped up so I cant start my PTR for Dec!

Day 6 ctd...

We had a nice afternoon in Epcot and headed back to the room to shower and change before going to HS for the evening. We started off with not forgetting to grab the black Les Paul (hidden mickey cameo)

IMG_20191009_172056.jpg

540361105_968909686_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg

After RnR we took a spin at Toy Story Land

IMG_20191009_182925.jpg

Cat and Beaver, smh

The wait for Star Tours was short so took a ride before heading in Batuu

IMG_20191009_192034.jpg

IMG_20191009_192601.jpg

Fueld up on some beers on our way into Batuu

IMG_20191009_194433.jpg

It was a very peaceful evening at HS and crowds were very good (as in light)

Soon after we boarded the Falcon

IMG_20191009_202858.jpg

IMG_20191009_202829.jpg

We both got pilot and were very excited. We did pretty good but I forgot to get a picture of our score.

We strolled around Batuu for awhile and just enjoyed the atmosphere.

IMG_20191009_204325.jpg

We grabbed two more beers at Baseline and made our way over to ToT afterwards, but first C checked out a few of shops. This is the look I see when she is about to buy something, lol

IMG_20191009_205658.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 6 ctd...

Checked in at ToT

540383788_968975146_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg

I can only wonder that if anybody else who rode with us and had memory maker looks at this photo and notices C hand placement and my facial expression. If we only had bucket of popcorn on my lap, hahaha

There was no wait when we exited so we hopped back on for another drop.

540548116_969211282_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg

The girl next to me was very scared so I figured I would make her memory of the ride weird. C was NOT happy when she saw the picture and told me it was rude, but I defended my actions by saying that it made the photo a better conversational topic when they told their friends about sitting next to a weirdo. In retrospect, C was probly right, but oh well.

After ToT we headed back to BW and called it a night.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 7 (final day)

Lets get this bad boy wrapped up because I wanna start my PTR for our next trip. With that mind, please accept the cliff notes version of this last day.

Up early and headed to AK to start the day, and we started the day proper.

IMG_20191010_102854.jpg

And then, some more properness...

IMG_20191010_100350.jpg

We enjoyed our beers over by the theater for RoL

IMG_20191010_100811.jpg

We rode Dinosaur afterwards but of course didnt get the photo sent to MDE. After that we went over to Pandora

IMG_20191010_113026.jpg

A quick ride on FoP and then we had some lunch at Satuli.

IMG_20191010_110300.jpg

During lunch, I actually had an emotional moment instead of C. Her mother and her had visited several times over the last year and her mom had really grown to love Pandora and having lunch at Satuli and taking in the atmosphere. She would always send me photos when they were there and her and I had many a beer back home and she told me how much she loved it. Unfortunately I was never able to visit Pandora with her and as we sat there having lunch I was thinking about how I was never able to enjoy it with her and I got sad. Very sad. then out of nowhere I had an overwhelming feeling of calmness. It may sound silly but I knew it was her mom with me in that moment. I could feel her telling me that she was there with us. This all happened in a matter of 15 seconds and C had been eating, then she looked up and could see my eyes were a bit watery as I was holding back the tears. She automatically knew why I looked that way and she just reached out her hand and grabbed mine. A few moments later I was fine and we enjoyed the rest of our meal.

We strolled around Pandroa awhile before heading out and back to the resort.

Attachments

• IMG_20191010_102930.jpg
    IMG_20191010_102930.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 38

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 7 ctd...

We did some packing at the resort since we wanted to head out early in the am. Afterwards we headed over to Epcot. C was not a fan of my hefeweizen but she loves that Rome City IPA.

IMG_20191010_125029.jpg

We headed to Rose and Crown because C wanted some wine. I kept it simple with a beer.

IMG_20191010_130631.jpg

We rode TT and then headed over to The Land. We rode Livng With the Land and then C wanted a snack.

IMG_20191010_135919.jpg

For some odd reason she really likes the pizza at Sunshine Seasons. I like the Whoopie Pie. As we checked out we saw a family with a young girl and boy. The boy was being very disrespectful to his father and yelling about wanting a coke and the father kept telling him no and the boy kept screaming. It was a whole scene. We paid and found a seat and then a few minutes later the family sat down at the table behind us, and of course, the boy had a coke. Then he starts yelling about wanting a cookie. We heard the dad tell him that he already had a cookie, which I could see. The boy didnt care, he wanted another one, even though he hadnt eaten his first one. He threw a fit and started sliding his chair back. He kept sliding it back all the way until he bumped into C's chair. The family said nothing and just let the boy continue to do it.

We were just finishing as the sat down so we only had to endure a minute or two of that. Then we hit Soarin for our FP. On our way out, we hopped on the escalator and the family was still there eating and we noticed the boy had a second cookie, lmao.

We did a lap around WS and around Italy pavilion C started to have an upset stomach. She said it was from the wine and pizza. We headed back to the room so she could relax, By the time we reached the room she really didnt feel well so we decided to call it a day for the parks and just relax. I took a stroll over to Crew Cup to get a burger for dinner, and of course a beer.

IMG_20191010_182326.jpg

IMG_20191010_182528.jpg

I had forgot to bring our Tables in Wonderland card but luckily I had been there so many times during our trip that they knew me well and just gave me the discount without the card, lol. I didnt some calculating while waiting on my burger and we had saved nearly $150 on this trip alone. Granted, two big chunks of that were from Art Smith and Yachtsmen, but nonetheless we both agree that TiW is a great deal.

I took the stroll back to the room with my burger and we enjoyed the rest of the evening in the room. We headed out around 6 am and made the trip back home to Atlanta. The End!

Thank you so much to everybody following along. It was a great trip with lots of emotions, memories and fun. Be sure to check my PTR for our next adventure!

Attachments

• IMG_20191010_135923.jpg
    IMG_20191010_135923.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 27

Captain Barbossa

Meant to comment on your PTR, but my condolences to you and C. So sorry for y’all’s loss. And I’ve been meaning to comment here, but I enjoyed reading your TR. Glad y’all had a good trip.

And welcome to the Ford family. You can’t go wrong with an F-150. Though I will admit that you did disappoint me with the platinum tailgate. :banghead: Smh. Platinum tailgates to me are what White Claws are to @lostpro9het.

SharonD

Very much enjoyed reading your report! The magical moments with R were priceless. I’m taking notes for some beer suggestions for our trip this month!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Meant to comment on your PTR, but my condolences to you and C. So sorry for y’all’s loss. And I’ve been meaning to comment here, but I enjoyed reading your TR. Glad y’all had a good trip.

And welcome to the Ford family. You can’t go wrong with an F-150. Though I will admit that you did disappoint me with the platinum tailgate. :banghead: Smh. Platinum tailgates to me are what White Claws are to @lostpro9het.
Thank you for the condolences and for following along.

Why no love for the Platinum edition? Or did you think I just put a Platinum tailgate on a standard, lol? I was originally looking at the Black Widow F-150 but the deal they offered me on the platinum was too sweet to pass up and I was able to get the Black Widow wheels and level kit and it was still thousands less than the Black Widow. Plus the Platinum has a lot more features.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom