Trip Report Breaker Breaker 1-9, We're goin' live!

What's our 20? We crossed the boarder into Florida and we're keepin' an eye out for Smokey's!
IMG_20191004_081527.jpg

slipperalwaysfits

The best way to start an AK day is with Everest!! :geek: :geek: 🤩

During lunch, I actually had an emotional moment instead of C. Her mother and her had visited several times over the last year and her mom had really grown to love Pandora and having lunch at Satuli and taking in the atmosphere. She would always send me photos when they were there and her and I had many a beer back home and she told me how much she loved it. Unfortunately I was never able to visit Pandora with her and as we sat there having lunch I was thinking about how I was never able to enjoy it with her and I got sad. Very sad. then out of nowhere I had an overwhelming feeling of calmness. It may sound silly but I knew it was her mom with me in that moment. I could feel her telling me that she was there with us. This all happened in a matter of 15 seconds and C had been eating, then she looked up and could see my eyes were a bit watery as I was holding back the tears. She automatically knew why I looked that way and she just reached out her hand and grabbed mine. A few moments later I was fine and we enjoyed the rest of our meal

That is a very moving story. I'm so sorry for what C's been through with the loss of her mom. She's lucky to have you and your family to support her.

Captain Barbossa

Why no love for the Platinum edition? Or did you think I just put a Platinum tailgate on a standard, lol? I was originally looking at the Black Widow F-150 but the deal they offered me on the platinum was too sweet to pass up and I was able to get the Black Widow wheels and level kit and it was still thousands less than the Black Widow. Plus the Platinum has a lot more features.
I’m just not crazy about how the platinum tailgate looks lol, but I will say that it doesn’t look too bad if the truck is grey like yours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom