News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Phroobar

You keep calling it "Target" Run. Is this some intentional slight towards the ride because you don't like it / the name Smuggler's Run?
I think he should call it "Target Fun" as a call back to the old Atari game.

ATA26GAM1275L.gif

Suspirian

One year after Pixar Pier and the Incredicoaster opened and here are the wait times this morning three hours after rope drop;

Millennium Falcon: Target Run - 60 Minutes
Radiator Springs Racers - 45 Minutes
Midway Mania - 45 Minutes
Incredicoaster - 5 Minutes

Oops! :oops:

You know, considering Chapek is so concerned with saving money/budgeting, Pixar Pier sure does feel like a waste of resources.

truecoat

One year after Pixar Pier and the Incredicoaster opened and here are the wait times this morning three hours after rope drop;

Not to defend the incredicoaster but it does handle somewhere around 2400 people an hour so you can't compare it to a ride that handles 14-1500 per hour.

socalifornian

Not to defend the incredicoaster but it does handle somewhere around 2400 people an hour so you can't compare it to a ride that handles 14-1500 per hour.
Not sure if the math is right. If it’s 1500 vs 2400, MF has 62% of the capacity. So would the compensated 38% be ~37 minutes?
1500 MF: ~37 minutes
1750 Racers: ~32 minutes
1200 Midway: ~23 minutes
Incredicoaster: 5 minutes

This is in a vacuum tho

DCLcruiser

I was there Day 2! At least an hour wait after rope drop. I can still smell the cookies...

IMG_4825.JPG

TP2000

You keep calling it "Target" Run. Is this some intentional slight towards the ride because you don't like it / the name Smuggler's Run?

The ride is fine, a solid E Ticket that only slightly under-delivers. I just don't want to forget that I need to pick up toothpaste, a box of Cascade, and paper towels. Also one of those swanky candles that smell like the beach.

True, but those numbers are when they run with all six trains. I've noticed in recent visits they are only running four trains at a time, which cuts down on maintenance budgets and handles the modest demand just fine with a 5 to 15 minute wait.

Curious Constance

He's the new character from Toy Story 4. Makes me NOT want to go see the film even more than I already wanted to NOT go.
I couldn’t agree more, but I have to go see Aladdin, Toy Story 4, and Lion King this summer because Disney is offering 1000 bonus Disney movie reward points if I do, and that’ll put me within 3000 points of getting the Disney Movies Studio Tour!

Curious Constance

I agree, but that’s not the entirety of Cars Land. Most of Cars Land is actually nothing special and completely disposable as far as I’m concerned. The second best ride is Mater’s and that’s just another flat ride spinner. Nothing but Radiator Springs Racers and Flo’s is all that great.

The visual aspect of the Racers is amazing. But, the ride is nothing special as far as I’m concerned. I don’t get why it always has the longest wait time in the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom