News Main Street Cinema Chapeked - UPDATE!!

AndyS2992

TP2000

WOW, what a stunning about-face from TDA. I can't remember a time when they've reversed a greedy decision like this so quickly. And with their tail between their legs on this one in particular.

That website linked had an interesting idea for that ignored little offering; sell specialty popcorn flavors inside the theater to drive foot traffic (and generate a few extra bucks for Mr. Chapek's retirement fund).

Moving generic t-shirts and Chinese made crap in there was a bonehead rookie mistake, likely made by some clueless 30 year old merchandise manager who had no idea about park history or heritage or showmanship. But I must hand it to the TDA higher ups for realizing how tacky this looked and reversing this decision in record time. Again, I can only say WOW! o_O

D

Deleted member 107043

This attraction has always been perplexing to me, mainly because the designers chose to set the room up in such an oddball fashion and without the one amenity you would expect to find in a cinema besides a movie screen - theater seating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom