Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I missed a notification for this thraed. Luckily there wasn't much to catch up on.

In other news, I just discovered the Pentatonix cover of The Sound of Silence. Amazing.

What a nice rendition of that Simon and Garfunkel classic. (I just looked it up -- S & G originally released this song back in 1965.) I love the sound of Pentatonix, no matter what song they are singing.

Goofyernmost

I missed a notification for this thraed. Luckily there wasn't much to catch up on.

In other news, I just discovered the Pentatonix cover of The Sound of Silence. Amazing.

I think they are great and the music is flawless, however, and this is just a minor critique, the unnatural hand and arm movements practically drove me to distraction. Music best appreciated with ones eyes closed. JMHO!

Songbird76

Regular butcher - check.
Poultry butcher - check.
Farmer’s market - check.
Physiotherapy - check.
Haircut - check.
Weight loss clinic weigh-in - check.
Allergy shots - check.
Raptors win- check.

Willing to trade days with @Andrew C - and ... check.
Are there any of us NOT willing to trade days with @Andrew C ? I highly doubt he's willing to trade days with any of us, though. I will have to just hold on to the fact that I will be in DisneyWorld in 6 weeks. That seems so long!!! How can 6 weeks seem so long when it's been 3 years since I've been there?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I keep missing notifications for new posts. I think you all hate me.

Hi @Nemo14 ! So, @Nemo14 , this morning I spent over an hour on the Barnes & Noble web site to see what books, etc. they had in their local stores. @Nemo14 , I was going nuts trying to find Father's Day gifts for my 92-year-old father in law. Actually, @Nemo14 , he is still quite sharp and enjoys books, videos, etc. So, when I get to the store this morning, I'll see if they have any of the 3-4 things I found online, available. As you know, @Nemo14 , Father's Day is next weekend.

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom