Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I’ve had the brilliant idea to nail polish paint a pair of 14K yellow gold hoops that I never wear.

I hesitated at first, because I wasn’t sure if Mike had bought them; but then I decided I was pretty sure that I had. Pretty sure.

Either way, I don’t wear yellow gold. I’ll post a pic once they’re dry. Maybe I’ll even post a pic of me wearing them and y’all can see the amount of silver/grey hair I’ve decided to embrace and love.

(Or not. We’ll see.)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Nice job with the earrings! And your hair color looks brown to me, not grey.
I’m trying to brighten up my colour palette. Apparently grey can really wash you out otherwise.

And yeah, there’s six months of grow out there. Another 12-15 months to go.

I had it highlighted to within an inch of its life last month to help blend. Clearly it must have worked. 😂

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Aladdin was so good. So, so good.

There was one teeny plot hole in it for me. My nephew who had already seen it last week as well pointed it out too. Enough to spoil the film? Not even a little.

Auntie wants to see it next week, as the 9:50 showing tonight was just too late for her.

NYwdwfan

So here's an uplifting story I saw on the news. I'm not into sports, and know little about basketball. But there was a wonderful player out in Oakland. who extended such a kind gesture to the people who helped him achieve his success. The man is an inspiration.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/steph-curry-people-make-oakland-home-63470865
You are right - great story. I don’t like basketball but Steph Curry is an extremely talented player - one of the top players in the NBA - who is one of the few players known more for his character than his talent. He used to bring his daughter to press conferences. Youtube it sometime it’s adorable.

ETA - link:

Songbird76

Aladdin was so good. So, so good.

There was one teeny plot hole in it for me. My nephew who had already seen it last week as well pointed it out too. Enough to spoil the film? Not even a little.

Auntie wants to see it next week, as the 9:50 showing tonight was just too late for her.
I've seen it twice and loved it....but what was the plot hole? (maybe use spoiler tags?)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've seen it twice and loved it....but what was the plot hole? (maybe use spoiler tags?)
Why didn’t Jasmine just rub the lantern when they were being pursued on the magic carpet? She would have then had three wishes, and could have stopped the tornado or whatever it was.

Apparently Genie can serve more than one master at a time, because Aladdin’s final wish was not nullified by the activation of Jafar’s three wishes.
I’ll be seeing it again next week with Auntie and I will pay attention to see if my theory holds water.

Songbird76

Why didn’t Jasmine just rub the lantern when they were being pursued on the magic carpet? She would have then had three wishes, and could have stopped the tornado or whatever it was.

Apparently Genie can serve more than one master at a time, because Aladdin’s final wish was not nullified by the activation of Jafar’s three wishes.
I’ll be seeing it again next week with Auntie and I will pay attention to see if my theory holds water.
Oh yes...I always wondered about that, too.

Well, not necessarily about Jasmine rubbing the lamp, but about multiple masters. I always thought a Genie served ONE master until all three wishes were fulfilled. How was Jafar able to make a wish, when Aladdin still had one left. But now that you point it out, yes, I thought about that, too, when she grabbed the lamp, why didn't she just use it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom