News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

GoneForGood

WDW's was not covered up.
According to Bioreconstruct's overhead photos on Twitter it seems they added foliage to the old arch way into the showbuilding.
1713826382282.png

mickEblu

Take any prop in isolation and repeat.

Shovels. Escapism at its finest.
Jars. Escapism at its finest.
Barrels. Escapism at its finest.
Cooking utensils. Escapism at its finest.
A log. Escapism at its finest.

Context is relevant. Very few things are exciting on their own.

I edited my post after you quoted me…

In my 41 years on this earth I have never once found a crane to be aesthetically pleasing, charming, mysterious, adventurous or fun. There are a million other better ways they could have handled the queue. So far we know we got cranes, main offices and a visually bothersome entrance with poor signage.

Except I do have context. I know where they are placed and have other info in regards to the queue. Also really, you’re going to compre cranes with jars and shovels? I also know they are usually much bigger than a jar. Lol

BuddyThomas

I edited my post after you quoted me…

In my 41 years on this earth I have never once found a crane to be aesthetically pleasing, charming, mysterious, adventurous or fun. There are a million other better ways they could have handled the queue. So far we know we got cranes, main offices and a visually bothersome entrance with poor signage.

Except I do have context. I know where they are placed and have other info in regards to the queue. Also really, you’re going to compre cranes with jars and shovels? I also know they are usually much bigger than a jar. Lol
So you’ve been on the ride and are an expert?

peter11435

How so?

In my 41 years on this earth I have never once found a crane to be aesthetically pleasing, charming, mysterious, adventurous or fun. There are a million other better ways they could have handled the queue. How’s that?
Do the cranes in other attractions bother you?

Have you complained about the one at pirates of the Caribbean? The Jungle Cruise? Seven Dwarfs Mine Train? Journey into Imagination?

mickEblu

Your post looks the same as the quote to me, so I guess I’m not seeing the edit.

EDIT: Oh, you mean the one after.

Uh, yes. Do you want to explain how they’re different aside from you personally not liking them? If it’s size, what about the mining equipment at Thunder Mountain?

Mining equipment evokes a time and place that many didn’t get a chance to experience in real life and would consider it adventurous. It reminds them of the romanticized old West and of adventure/ exploration. Not sure cranes do that for anyone. A crane has very few ways it can illicit any positive response.

mickEblu

Do the cranes in other attractions bother you?

Have you complained about the one at pirates of the Caribbean? The Jungle Cruise? Seven Dwarfs Mine Train? Journey into Imagination?

Not sure I noticed them. Haven’t been to WDW. Not sure the DL versions have any or if they are placed or staged in a less than ideal area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom