Disney Enchantment fireworks returning to Magic Kingdom in 2024

jrhwdw

Also Main Street is EMPTY 10 mins before DE! Is this normal for DAH's Crowd Size? Or did everyone leave because of Rain?

I can't believe DE would turn this many guests away............

Last edited:

Starship824

In the Parks
No
It's fine for an extra but its no HEA, I enjoyed it way more than I did during the 50th though. Looks like there was more fireworks than HEA tonight but I that makes sense since its an up charged event.

jrhwdw

It's fine for an extra but its no HEA, I enjoyed it way more than I did during the 50th though. Looks like there was more fireworks than HEA tonight but I that makes sense since its an up charged event.
We all know it's not HEA. However I don't see any reason why it can't live with HEA and grow some love!

I didn't see any real sign of Prim. tonight

gerarar

Premium Member
Screenshot? I don't recall.
It's during the Wherever you go, you have it (x3) section of the finale song. They used to alternate between horsetails and willow shells. Now it looks much better with just willows.

This is an exact comparison from the same part of the show/song. Top original run, bottom during AH tonight.
Screenshot_20240111_223042_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_223127_YouTube.jpg

Also castle projections look so different without the ribbons. Turrets look somewhat bare now.

Last edited:

Figments Friend

The DE show was great to see from behind the Carousel in Fantasyland.
When you stand in a certain area, you are between the two main shoot off areas and it’s awesome!
Better then any projections for this one….

Great Event tonight even with the on and off rain showers.
I felt it was worth the ticket price for seven hours of low wait times to walk on Attractions, and three hours of complimentary snacks!
🍿🍿🍿

🍦🍦🍦

-

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Did they pump in the music to out of park sites (eg Poly beach, Top of the World) for DE? Or did they not because it’s an “exclusive” event as part of After Hours.
I assume they did since they do for the Christmas and Halloween shows which are also "exclusive" events.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom