News Disney's top executives arrive at Walt Disney World for a global retreat

Disstevefan1

Hey, I just heard, these executives are getting some work done while here. They JUST CANCELLED the Play pavilion.

I heard they were about half done on the inside.

I think the scrapping of harmonious, an attraction that took so long to build and was so expensive, this set a new precedent; no matter how far along they are in a project, even if it completed its ok to stop or scrap it.

So, it brings me new hope for Moana ;)

Last edited:

bhg469

Hey, I just heard, these executives are getting some work done while here. They JUST CANCELLED the Play pavilion.

I heard they were about half done on the inside.

I think the scrapping of harmonious, an attraction that too so long to build and was so expensive, this set a new precedent; no matter how far along they are in a project, even if it completed its ok to stop or scrap it.

So, it brings me new hope for Moana ;)
The new theme of Epcot is going to be rebar land...

jpeden

In the Parks
No
It appears they aren’t staying at the EPCOT resorts because the Gartner IT Expo has through today the Boardwalk, Y&B Clubs, and part of the Swolphin facilities.

MagicHappens1971

Is this the same area that has CMs letting people in only if they have food? I highly doubt they eat at Connections. I highly doubt they eat any park food.
No. It’s a roped off area of the restaurant that had been set for people to sit at. I didn’t get photos, but I was correct. They were meeting with Chefs & Leaders from the location. I didn’t get a chance to take a picture

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I also heard the leaders of the other parks were in attendance, plus Feige and other movie heads. Don’t take that as gospel truth, though, I’m not 100% sure exactly who all was there, I didn’t talk directly with the person who was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom