The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , oh boo, only 1 night, Tuesdays (for the foreseeable future) for Bachelor in Paradise. Preempted by football season on Monday nights -- ugh! Having withdrawal symptoms already! ;) Can't wait to get my fill of ridiculousness tonight! :joyfull:

we forgot it was only on Tuesday now as well. Hubs couldn’t figure out why it hadn’t recorded. He’s got some withdrawals too! Haha! Instead we watched a Hallmark movie that ended up having a Bachelor style storyline.🙂

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo , I hope Hurricane Nicholas doesn't get too near Austin. Assuming you have all your appliances charged up, batteries in your flashlights, etc. Hope that your boss lets you work from home today, and please be safe.

Thanks, Minnie, but we’re fine.
We’re so far away that it isn’t affecting us.
Prayers to all it is affecting, though.
Surfside, where we stayed in August, got hit, but, not too bad, it seems.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes, that was early. I slept until 10 and it was glorious (although I wasn't happy about the reason...)

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Goofyernmost

I prefer dark chocolate. How about you?I

Everyone question :how many dark chocolate lovers vs milk chocolate on here?
I am an avid dark chocolate person even down to the fact that I only buy dark chocolate M&M's for my trail mix. I suppose I could say it's for health reasons, but that is just a happy accident. I just love dark chocolate.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom