Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sullyinMT

[…], doing something relatively easy like wearing a mask should be expected. None of this "freedom" nonsense for something that imposes very little burden (try wearing a MOPP suit in the desert if you find masks uncomfortable).
Of course, ECMO is used in the extreme. But enjoy this if you find a piece of cloth uncomfortable:
134_2011_2439_Fig6_HTML.jpg

Not to mention the complement activation of a massive foreign body that is an ELSO circuit, to call back your excellent lesson from before.

Lilofan

Willmark

My guess is they are part of the same group...
We’ll see.

Vaccine passports are going live soon in some cities/areas? If not all then various locales. It will definitely be interesting to see just who is getting refused at various locations and complaining about it in social media based on not being vaccinated.

Point being it could very well be the “Neanderthals” who are refusing to get vaccinated. I’m also thinking it is going to be plenty of other folks across all strata of society.

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The US military is getting onboard with covid vaccines following the FDA approval of the Pfizer covid vaccine. It is now mandatory for all US military to get vaccinated for covid according to press secretary Kirby.

Please leave the military out of any such discussions. They don't operate under the same laws as the civilian sector. In many cases, vaccines that never received FDA approval have been mandatory just as a precautionary measure prior to deployment.

mmascari

Which food borne illness that can be caused by poorly prepared beef is then easily transmitted person to person?
In the unlucky scenario where a parasite that survives the lower temperature cooking is being transmitted to a second person, there's additional more critical sanitary issues occurring. 🤢

Should probably avoid steaks on Wednesdays (and maybe Thursday too for some). ⬆️

willtravel

Heppenheimer

Please leave the military out of any such discussions. They don't operate under the same laws as the civilian sector. In many cases, vaccines that never received FDA approval have been mandatory just as a precautionary measure prior to deployment.
I looked really quickly at my vaccination record to see what atypical vaccines I may have received while I was in the military: anthrax, smallpox, typhoid and yellow fever. All have full FDA approval (or had, the legal status of the smallpox vaccine at the time I received it was a little murky, since it came from a national strategic stockpile, not the usual industry sources).

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I looked really quickly at my vaccination record to see what atypical vaccines I may have received while I was in the military: anthrax, smallpox, typhoid and yellow fever. All have full FDA approval (or had, the legal status of the smallpox vaccine at the time I received it was a little murky, since it came from a national strategic stockpile, not the usual industry sources).

Specifically, the Anthrax vaccine didn't receive FDA approval until 2004 and by that point, anyone who went on an OIF vacation had been fully vaccinated with the whole series. I didn't mind at the time, especially after we took over the College of Science in An Nasiriyah https://goo.gl/maps/XDA86A6qSR8E6b267 where they had a nice mural of Anthrax propagation.

Heppenheimer

Specifically, the Anthrax vaccine didn't receive FDA approval until 2004 and by that point, anyone who went on an OIF vacation had been fully vaccinated with the whole series. I didn't mind at the time, especially after we took over the College of Science in An Nasiriyah https://goo.gl/maps/XDA86A6qSR8E6b267 where they had a nice mural of Anthrax propagation.
Wasn't aware that was a new vaccine, since an anthrax vaccine has been available to high risk occupations (shepherds and large animal vets) for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom