Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sullyinMT

How do you stop
Those that will BENEFIT for playing the heel? Cause sadly there are wide areas where that will enrich them too
That’s a tougher one, to be sure. Some of my thoughts certainly enter slippery slope territory for the rest of society once this ends. I agree wholeheartedly some are just in it (opposition) for a buck or their 15 minutes. They’re disgusting human beings.

Enough businesses, schools and large venues need to enforce actionable policies. Approval for such policy is on the rise. It’s bound to go higher (and I hope more things mandate vaccines for patronage) once full approval comes in soon.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
That’s a tougher one, to be sure. Some of my thoughts certainly enter slippery slope territory for the rest of society once this ends. I agree wholeheartedly some are just in it (opposition) for a buck or their 15 minutes. They’re disgusting human beings.

Enough businesses, schools and large venues need enforce actionable policies. Approval for such policy is on the rise. It’s bound to go higher (and I hope more things mandate vaccines for patronage) once full approval comes in soon.
By September/October, as NJ Transit and Amtrak will have vaccine mandate as masks will be gone for trains and buses in NJ/NYC.

sullyinMT

Some bars in Texas are trying to require vaccination. The state government is threatening to pull their licenses.
Those would be the bars/brewers getting my business. Normally I’m partial to Delta over United, but their (United’s) recent launch to the forefront of requiring vaccination of their employees isn’t lost on me. Delta, as I understand it, has a requirement for new hires but not existing employees yet.

I won’t touch the last part to avoid rules issues, but 😤

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark52479

Some Disney related Covid......

If anyone is listening to the Earnings call right now, Chapek is full blown no stopping no matter what.

In so many words he said yeah there is a Delta Variant but our parks are still full and we still see strong demand for the parks.

100% capacity, 100% all staff returned and 100% everything open by the end of this year he said.

So we know where Chapek stands now. Nothing going to shut him down.

this is from the earnings call going on right now.....

Tha Realest

Some Disney related Covid......

If anyone is listening to the Earnings call right now, Chapek is full blown no stopping no matter what.

In so many words he said yeah there is a Delta Variant but our parks are still full and we still see strong demand for the parks.

100% capacity, 100% all staff returned and 100% everything open by the end of this year he said.

So we know where Chapek stands now. Nothing going to shut him down.

this is from the earnings call going on right now.....
In FL? No.

In other countries and states where they have parks? Not up to him.

JoeCamel

Just let them know covid can cause ED. ED and baby making do not go together ;)

Vaccine

Study just published in JAMA of 45 men that provided samples before and after vaccination. Sperm count went up in a significant way (one doubled) after vaccination so if they want to get preggers then vaccination is the clear route to getting there

DisneyDebRob

DCBaker

Premium Member
Yet today, as of 735pm, there still are no numbers posted yet…

From the CDC -

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 7.39.59 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom