News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

zann285

I think I found a preview of the daytime mode for the barges:

750C78AC-026A-4B27-87DC-B0511B550D3F.png

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'm sure it has been engineered for that. These things are like off shore oil rigs. Wouldn't surprise me if they were about the last thing standing if a hurricane rolled through EPCOT.

That would be my thought as well. There’s no excuse for not engineering it to handle a hurricane. However, if there were parts already needing replacement… It could just be isolated failures, certainly, but it raises eyebrows.

I’ll be curious to see how these hold up A) once they are used daily, and B) when a storm rolls through.

REALLY????? Honestly!

Now that I said that.........where is this? It looks like a beach at an Ocean or very big lake. Why would a barge be out there?
I see these off the beach in Clearwater, they are usually towed behind a boat or are self propelled and the drive up and down the beaches from St Pete to Clearwater. Think of them as the banners you see towed behind planes but on the water.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wishful thinking they are adding more fountain heads. One of the issues is they are spaced out to far. If they were more of them and closer together it would look better.
No it is lighting unit replacements. I would very doubt any changes would be made to actual infrastructure at this point. These were direct swap outs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom