Zenia Mucha to retire

180º

🙄 Would everyone please take your seats? I think we all agree about Mucha so there’s no need to get into yet another fight with each other because you like or don’t like your Star Wars lately.

SD449

The woman has been the de facto head of TWDC since early in her tenure when The Weatherman rose to power.

98.7% of Disney fans, bloggers and CMs still have no idea who she is or what she has done.

I'll gladly step in and take credit for educating most of the rest about her. I have had dealings with her. Most people who know who she is and the power she wields want to stay far off her radar. She strikes fear in the hearts of everyone from Disney execs to actors to Mommy Bloggers.

She is not a good or decent person. She has been Iger's fixer in the truest sense of that word.
She is everything but MAGICal.

But what you must realize is not one major decision of the company from 2005 on, from massive mergers to developing strategies for dealing with the Me Too movement, from turning beloved attractions into woke attractions to dealing with Communist Party officials in China, from deciding what talent's dirty laundry was acceptable and what talent needed to be severed, from dealing with bloggers who got too self-important and needed to be shown they have no power to crafting beautiful resignation letters for execs, Imagineers and talent, from deciding how to craft responses to things like a child being killed by an alligator that was fed by Guests and CMs to a mass murder that was intended for WDW, this vile woman's hands ... her fingerprints have been on it.

To this day, she is the most powerful person at Disney ... because she knows where so many skeletons are buried she has a catalogue (not far off, she has a book ... really!)

She is going because Iger finally is. And Chappie does not want someone loyal to another Emperor living in his castle.

That's my summer freebie. Can't wait for the new Hall of Presidents to open!!!

Now ... be happy I dropped by ... and go back to discussing how great WDW is today. It isn't.

Oh, and Loki is overrated, but at least not as bad as that unwatchable Baby Yoda Chronicles. YUCK!!!
Not only did you drop by, you replied to my post. Thank You!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
🙄 Would everyone please take your seats? I think we all agree about Mucha so there’s no need to get into yet another fight with each other because you like or don’t like your Star Wars lately.
…probably…

but tangenting to what can be argued as the biggest company failure of the last decade when talking about upper management is somewhat expected

Sans Souci

Zenia Mucha...

Wow. That name alone sounds awful, like crafted in the WWE Performance Center awful.

Zenia is the Ancient Greek concept of hospitality-- an unwritten code of conduct for the host and the guest to follow. A person who had epithets such as "mother crocodile" and "director of revenge" likely would have raised the ire of an Olympian god or goddess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom