Disney After Hours BOO BASH

flynnibus

Premium Member
Not at all. Boo Bash was announced because they decided to have new nightly fireworks for the 50th. That doesn’t work with parties.

Funny... that didn't stop them when they created the other caste fireworks shows.... and the 50th will run for at least 18months. They buried parties just so 3-4 nights a week for 2.5 months wouldn't lose out on a fireworks show that will run for the next year and half? Intriguing....

ToTBellHop

Funny... that didn't stop them when they created the other caste fireworks shows.... and the 50th will run for at least 18months. They buried parties just so 3-4 nights a week for 2.5 months wouldn't lose out on a fireworks show that will run for the next year and half? Intriguing....
I guess we may have to wait awhile for the parties everyone here complains about...you cannot honestly believe the event announced for WDW a month ago was announced without knowledge of plans for DL. They don’t actually make decisions on the fly to that level. They coordinated dropping the mask mandate and premiering fireworks on both coasts, so they do talk.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I guess we may have to wait awhile for the parties everyone here complains about...you cannot honestly believe the event announced for WDW a month ago was announced without knowledge of plans for DL. They don’t actually make decisions on the fly to that level. They coordinated dropping the mask mandate and premiering fireworks on both coasts, so they do talk.

They treat seasonal entertainment different for nearly ever. I'm just saying the reasoning given here still doesn't pass the sniff test. The need to show the 50th fireworks kills all seasonal parties? Does not compute.

TTA94

I get WDWs reasons for not doing the parties this year is due to the 50th, but DL going back to a full seasonal parade? That’s a different ball game.

Disney Analyst

I get WDWs reasons for not doing the parties this year is due to the 50th, but DL going back to a full seasonal parade? That’s a different ball game.

I highly suspect Disneyland will have a daily parade back before we know it.

I mean they have a two-week old parade that’s been sitting in the warehouse for a year and a half now…

TTA94

I highly suspect Disneyland will have a daily parade back before we know it.

I mean they have a two-week old parade that’s been sitting in the warehouse for a year and a half now…

One would think by September if Frightfully Fun is going to return.

Big question is what does this mean for FoF at MK? The seasonal parades not happening this year is understandable due to the 50th and the DAH replacement.

SoFloMagic

One would think by September if Frightfully Fun is going to return.

Big question is what does this mean for FoF at MK? The seasonal parades not happening this year is understandable due to the 50th and the DAH replacement.
My guess is they'll drop the final float and put the fab 5 in the gazebo with a 50th logo, and call it a new parade starting Oct 1.

pdude81

I can't believe I missed the Boo Bash info yesterday. But from what I read, it seemed like they were doing themed cavalcades and not parades. Maybe that changes by the time September rolls around, but it seems equivalent to what they are doing at MK as far as parade. There is a show also, but this is their Halloween party as opposed to a scaled down after hours.

Been hoping for a while they'd announce this coming back, or at least SOMETHING

dreday3

I can't believe I missed the Boo Bash info yesterday. But from what I read, it seemed like they were doing themed cavalcades and not parades. Maybe that changes by the time September rolls around, but it seems equivalent to what they are doing at MK as far as parade. There is a show also, but this is their Halloween party as opposed to a scaled down after hours.

They've said that from the beginning. I'm imaging the Halloween cavalcades they had last year. But we also get Maleficent! (I'm excited about that) The Dapper Dans (I don't know their Halloween name) will also be singing.

pdude81

They've said that from the beginning. I'm imaging the Halloween cavalcades they had last year. But we also get Maleficent! (I'm excited about that) The Dapper Dans (I don't know their Halloween name) will also be singing.
IIRC it's the Cadaver Dans at MK. I was referring to someone earlier saying that DL is getting parades for their event

TTA94

Yeah they announced the Frightfully Fun Parade returning. I believe for DCA.

mattpeto

With Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks returning in the new AH Christmas party, anyone think that HEA will be swapped out or added with Not So Spooky Spectacular?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom