the hotel rooms for what your paying suck

park reservation system sucks

park hopper only after 2 sucks

DVC member benefits suck

general maintenance sucks

pay for you magic band sucks

find your own way here from the airport sucks

let’s be honest 97% of quick service sucks

having to wait in a hour long line at guest services because you have had a problem but there are so many people in front of you complaining because everything sucks - sucks

I think I can do this all day but I have to get some work done

conclusion : Disney World sucks
ray.gif

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That overly simplifies valuation and markets, Iger didn’t really control that aspect of the stock price
I didn’t say Iger controlled it…I’m saying the markets dictate their own realities. They have “key” organizations watching their backs now…

and yes…i’m talking about the Fed and US treasury

real losses aren’t tolerated…recessions aren’t tolerated. Was not always that way.

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

And if you did this on July 8, 2019 the posted wait time @ 9am would have been 210 minutes for FOP and 75 minutes for Navi according to Touring Plans historical calendar. So yeah, if you were one of the people who didn’t get a FOP FP in the before times, you have a 50% shorter wait. You think that’s nothing?

No one promised zero lines. But somewhere along the way, it became acceptable to take capacity from people who were willing to queue, to distribute something finite to those that weren’t. Normally people reject the idea that the complainers should get to waltz in front of everyone else, but for this, everyone thinks they deserve the short queue.

FoP currently has a 105 minute wait and Navi has a 50 minute wait. But, everything is great without FastPass and lines are *so* much shorter. 🙄

I’ve seen a fair amount of people in the parks mention how the wait times had been very inaccurate and much shorter then posted, unsure if that’s still the case.

Trauma

People are waiting 120 minutes to talk to a phone CM because they don't know they can just keep pressing 0 and talk to someone immediately?!
Are you freaking kidding me?

Call and make a dining reservation or maybe buy some tickets without a 60 minutes hold and I’ll pay for your trip.

Yeah you can press 0 and get someone quickly.

They then have to transfer you to your 85 minute “magical” hold.

FantasiaMickey2000

the price went up $50 a share in a year when 85% of their businesses were shut down…

what was the point again?
Stock market prices are based on future expected returns, not current performance. Investors are betting Disney will make a killing over the next several decades on Disney+ which will make exponentially more money than was lost in 2020.

I’ve seen a fair amount of people in the parks mention how the wait times had been very inaccurate and much shorter then posted, unsure if that’s still the case.
I spoke with someone this morning whose large family group just returned from their first-ever WDW trip, so it was an interesting perspective.

I asked about actual wait times vs posted times. She said a few times it was overestimated by 15-20 minutes, but in general she felt the posted times were pretty close.

Trauma

I spoke with someone this morning whose large family group just returned from their first-ever WDW trip, so it was an interesting perspective.

I asked about actual wait times vs posted times. She said a few times it was overestimated by 15-20 minutes, but in general she felt the posted times were pretty close.
Do they want to go back?

Although keep in mind they didn’t have to pay for fast passes.

If they do want to go back ask them if having to pay extra to ride the rides would change their mind.

FantasiaMickey2000

Just to throw fuel onto the already giant pile of burning tires here.

The new MDE 6.20 update removed almost all references to FP. It can always be added back, but every public facing and even most of the code for it in the app is gone.

View attachment 570467

EDIT: Seems like there is still code to display it in "My Plans" but only just that.
This seems like a big deal no? I know some people think FP+ will come back as a stop gap but this would imply that’s officially off the table?

Touchdown

I didn’t say Iger controlled it…I’m saying the markets dictate their own realities. They have “key” organizations watching their backs now…

and yes…i’m talking about the Fed and US treasury

real losses aren’t tolerated…recessions aren’t tolerated. Was not always that way.
I think you don’t have enough faith in the market. They may be irrational at times, and no one can predict when it will return to reason, but know that no matter what, it will revert to the mean.

The government has no tools available to prop up the markets during the next downturn and they already announced they will be stopping bond purchases very soon. I think the 12 year bull market is coming to an end soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom