News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

TrainsOfDisney

Hopefully when Fantasmic! returns eventually, there’s an exclusive night event for the HS CM’s.

They did it for MK for HEA, and they’re doing it again tonight for EF for Epcot CM’s.
Still no cast rehearsals for any of the shows at DHS correct? (Fantasmic, beast, mermaid, Indy?)

gerarar

Premium Member
Still no cast rehearsals for any of the shows at DHS correct? (Fantasmic, beast, mermaid, Indy?)
There was a posting about hirings for Beauty, but that’s pretty much it. The F! amphitheater is still undergoing heavy refurbishments. May not be until 2022 until the park fully recovers it’s daily entertainment.

Last edited:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Indy has surprised me. That theater is huge and if they wanted to, they could very easily socially distance people in there. However, I suspect the hold up is that they aren’t ready to bring guests onstage yet, and the audience participation is such an integral part of the show.

TrainsOfDisney

Indy has surprised me. That theater is huge and if they wanted to, they could very easily socially distance people in there. However, I suspect the hold up is that they aren’t ready to bring guests onstage yet, and the audience participation is such an integral part of the show.
Oh there’s no reason but money that they aren’t using that theatre for entertainment.

Same for all the other closed theaters.

You can let it slide at a park like DAK but DHS has so little to do they should be embarrassed... but they aren’t cause they have A Star Wars ride you have to win the lottery to ride.

aladdin2007

Oh there’s no reason but money that they aren’t using that theatre for entertainment.

Same for all the other closed theaters.

You can let it slide at a park like DAK but DHS has so little to do they should be embarrassed... but they aren’t cause they have A Star Wars ride you have to win the lottery to ride.
which is impossible and is ridiculous, the whole horrible structure needs to be changed.

ifan

Watched a live stream tonight of Epcot Forever from outside the park and it was difficult to see much (no wind, smoke standing still.) Did seem like more pyro beyond the kite replacements, but I need to rewatch the original show (I've seen it in person but it's been awhile.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom