Disney After Hours BOO BASH

Weather_Lady

Boy Iā€™m so schocked!

Enjoy MNSSHP mini everyone. Similar crowds, higher cost, half the time, zero the entertainment.
Oh, there will be entertainment if the lines aren't low. Anyone who cares to wander near Guest Services will get to see me shed my human body and transform into a Flaming Karen of Rage, capable of feats of strength and creative portmanteau expletives that the world has never before seen or heard. ;)

Last edited:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I recall all of the posts about this isnā€™t a Halloween party this is an after hours event where they greatly reduce capacity which is why the cost is so high.

now they increase capacity as I predicted and I never believed it would be heavily restricted like an after hours event and here we are

monothingie

ā¤ļøBob4Evaā¤ļø
Premium Member
Oh, there will be entertainment if the lines aren't low. Anyone who cares to wander near Guest Services will get to see me shed my human body and transform into a Flaming Karen of Rage, capable of feats of strength and creative portmanteau expletives that the world has never before seen.
It's not the CM fault, they work for evil people.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I don't think they will be mobbed, I still expect attendance to be similar to the pre-COVID after-hours event. But we'll see.
ā€¦I would agreeā€¦but they slapped on the holiday overlay.

after hours - letā€™s be honest - are just reselling them same thing. Holidays have been ā€œcircle your calendarsā€ for 10-15 years now (when darth Sidious took over)

this one doesnā€™t appear to be tracking too well

Last edited:

Splashin' Ryan

As others have stated, I simply do not see the draw at all with this event. It's a downgrade of MNSSHP but at a higher cost. Maybe the general guests would think it's cool but to anyone who has ever been to a Halloween Party, this seems unexciting. And the worst part is, if the tickets are truly "selling out" then Disney will either see no need to add the extras back to future parties or even worse, add the extras back and raise the price even more.
The issue lies within people buying the tickets who only see the Disneyparks blog announcements, don't know how much more of a limited experience they're getting, and therefore end up making the event sell out.

I guess you could argue that you get to see HEA if you enter early and you get unlimited junk food but does that account for the price increase and lost parades? I think not.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes, I bought it - and sacrificed other elements of our vacation to do so - and I expect to get that for which I paid. What's wrong with that?
Just my opinionā€¦you should never ā€œsacrificeā€ for an after hoursā€¦because the only reason theyā€™re ā€œafter hoursā€ is because theyā€™re tossing you out to make it so.

but Iā€™m captain of the ā€œno fun policeā€

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
As others have stated, I simply do not see the draw at all with this event. It's a downgrade of MNSSHP but at a higher cost. Maybe the general guests would think it's cool but to anyone who has ever been to a Halloween Party, this seems unexciting. And the worst part is, if the tickets are truly "selling out" then Disney will either see no need to add the extras back to future parties or even worse, add the extras back and raise the price even more.
The issue lies within people buying the tickets who only see the Dsineyparks blog announcements, don't know how much more of a limited experience they're getting, and therefore end up making the event sell out.

I guess you could argue that you get to see HEA if you enter early and you get unlimited junk food but does that account for the price increase and lost parades? I think not.
Itā€™s simply to push all prices higher and using the covid shutin cabin fever to do so.

thatā€™s it. We can have a 40 page, ā€œI think itā€™s worth it to MEā€ Roundtable debateā€¦but thatā€™s opinion.

I just told you the motivations. Fact. That wouldnā€™t change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom