The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Not even a new entertainment show at Animal Kingdom caught you're interest?
It really just looks like some kites and windcatchers. I can go to my local park and see that. I'm hoping maybe the video didn't do a good job at capturing the show.

One good thing will be that it will disperse the crowds a bit, so that I am grateful for.

TTA94

It was fun while it lasted Happily Ever After I would assume this means. Unless they have. With Disney Enchantment and HEA. I would have preferred they keep it. But I might be in the minority.

The name “Disney Enchantment” does not sound like a big nighttime spectacular but more a OUAT replacement? We shall see.

Nor does “Disney Enchantment sound very 50th Anniversary ish. 🤷‍♂️.

brb1006

It really just looks like some kites and windcatchers. I can go to my local park and see that. I'm hoping maybe the video didn't do a good job at capturing the show.

One good thing will be that it will disperse the crowds a bit, so that I am grateful for.
Then again since the early 2010s, Disney (with the exception of Tokyo) hasn't had a good track record of concept art.

SpectroMan93

8309E7A7-94AF-425D-9D0C-978720470258.jpeg

Also the release definitely says fireworks lol.

brb1006

Is the Mickey Cavalcade a MISI replacement, or are they really not planning on having FoF back by then?
MISI needs to be put to rest at this point! How many times has those "confetti/party/birthday floats" been repurposed. (Move It! Shake It! Celebrate! - Move It! Shake It! Mousekedance! Street Party!"
3453926499_1c98b7097f_b.jpg

Move-It-Shake-It-Celebrate-It-Street-Party.jpg

move-it-shake-it-celebrate-it-20.jpg

BLF7201137-Edit.jpg

I refuse to call that a "Parade" since it only goes down Main Street!

Last edited:

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Then again since the early 2010s, Disney (with the exception of Tokyo) hasn't had a good track record of concept art.
This much is true. I will certainly check it out before I judge the show.

Although what's a bit ironic is that the concept art for Rivers of Light looked incredible and I was very excited for it, but it fell a bit short of my expectations and obviously for the Disney brass too, since they pulled the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom