News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

CuteAsMinnie

Some of the desserts were really good, but the viewing location was the real plus. Not that I’d do one again, the price is not worth it (we did ours just before the last price increase). I’m not trying to say it’s anything but a pay-to-get-a-prime-viewing-spot scheme, because that’s what it is. You can’t possibly eat enough sweets to cover the cost (unless you have an unbelievable metabolism and don’t get full).
When you’re a little gal, it’s a good (albeit a little pricey 😅) way to actually see the projections. 😉
Forget the kids on shoulders, if anyone stands in front of me I can’t see squat!🤣😂🤣😂

mergatroid

You can almost sense the despair in one or two that fireworks are returning "They'll never return" :rolleyes:

But anyway, it's good to see. Fireworks always seem so popular and it means my favourite Jungle Cruise line when there's a delay disembarking can return.

Skipper "Anyone going to try to catch the fireworks tonight"?
Guests "Yes"
Skipper "Well don't, they're hot and you'll burn yourself"

:D

Last edited:

mergatroid

Some of the desserts were really good, but the viewing location was the real plus. Not that I’d do one again, the price is not worth it (we did ours just before the last price increase). I’m not trying to say it’s anything but a pay-to-get-a-prime-viewing-spot scheme, because that’s what it is. You can’t possibly eat enough sweets to cover the cost (unless you have an unbelievable metabolism and don’t get full).
I actually thought about not eating all day and tried to work out how much I could eat one evening to weigh it all up. I'm slim but my metabolism allows me to eat anything with no weight gain. In the end I figured that the amount I'd have to eat to make it worthwhile would not only make me ill, but also get me in trouble with my wife for embarrassing her by me staggering around like some deranged eating machine and making a spectacle of myself.

Last edited:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I received this push notification today. “More entertainment will be returning soon.”

Any guesses as to what this might be alluding to?
758940E5-C961-4C36-9485-8751ECAD39A2.jpeg

TTA94

Once July 1st comes, Any guesses how long it will take Disney to announce the 50th show, tag or projection show along with Harmonious this fall? Would there be any reason why they would hold off on those announcements? If HEA will be replaced, maybe, you’d think they would push the “limited time” thing for both EF and HEA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom